- 13 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
• At 6am, your English speaking driver-cum-guide will pick you up and head for Haridwar, which is about a 5 hour drive. Your first stop will be Har ki Pauri.
• Where you can view the stone which has an imprint of Lord Vishnu’s foot, as pointed out by the name. You will also explore two bridges in Rishikesh. First is Lakshman Jhula, the popular hanging bridge across the holy river Ganga. The other bridge is Ram Jhula which is the iron Parallax Bridge on the river Ganga in Rishikesh. Ram Jhula is the newer bridge named after Lakshman’s brother, Lord Ram.
• You can enjoy lunch at a local restaurant) before visiting Sivananda Ashram, Parmath Niketan Temple, Gita Bhavan, Swarg Ashram, Ma Anandamayee Ashram, Sapt Rishi Ashram, and The Beatles Ashram. In the evening you will visit Ganga Aarti at Haridwar. Finally, head back to New Delhi and get dropped at your hotel at around 10pm.
- Private Transport for round trip of Rishikesh and Haridwar from Delhi along with sightseeing of the cities.
- Hotel pick up and drop off in Delhi
- Fuel charges & Parking of the transport
- Interstate Tax's
- Toll Tax's
- Mineral water in the car
- Tip to the driver
- Any personal enpenses
- Any thing which is not mentioned above in an inclusion.
Hotel/Airport in Delhi, Gurgaon,Noida,Faridabad.
Immerse yourself in the religious history of the holy cities of Rishikesh and Haridwar on this full-day private tour from New Delhi. Enjoy personalized attention from a private guide and plenty of time to ask questions as you witness the spiritual ritual of the Ganga Aarti at sunset.
Other highlights include
Har Ki Pauri, Lakshman Jhula, Ram Jhula, Ma Anandamayee Ashram, Sapt Rishi Ashram, and The Beatles Ashram.
See the highlights of the holy cities Rishikesh and Haridwar in a single day Private tour for just your party means a flexible itinerary
Private round-trip transportation eliminates the need for a rental car
Plenty of time to ask questions about the holy sites and rituals
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.