- 1 day (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Same Day Agra Tour by Train is one of the popular and affordable tour packages of India tour. Through this package, you can achieve a lot of experience of Agra. In this tour you can visit all famous monument of Agra and these all monuments are known for their own beauty.
- Private Tour
- Standard tickets (chair car) for 2-way return journey by India's fastest Train - Gatimaan Express
- Breakfast and dinner onboard Gatimaan Express train
- Transfer from hotel/ airport to Railway station & Railway station to airport / hotel
- All departure/arrival & sightseeing by air-conditioned Private car
- Sightseeing of Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Itimad-ud-Daulah (Baby Taj)
- All the parking charges, toll tax & fuel charges
- Driver’s wages, travel allowance & daily allowance
- Licensed Local Tour Guide
- Government Service Tax (GST) included
- Lunch, monument fees and other personal expenses
New Delhi, Delhi, India
Traveler pickup is offered
Any of your hotel in Delhi Or Gurugram
Returns to original departure point
6.30 am - Pick-up from your hotel in New Delhi/Gurgaon or other desired location in New Delhi. Drive to Nizamuddin Railway Station for boarding the train towards Agra.
8.10 am - Train will depart from station. Make sure you get settled down to your seats before the train leaves. Sit and enjoy the train journey till you reach Agra while eating breakfast on the train.
10.00 am - When the train reaches Agra Cantt Railway station, you will meet your tour guide holding a paging board (Placard) with your name on it. Your guide will welcome you in Agra and assist you in your full-day Agra trip tour.
10.15 am - Get seated in a car and head towards the Taj Mahal, an ivory-white marble mausoleum on the south bank of Yamuna River. It was commissioned in 1632 by the 5th Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan to house the tomb of his favorite wife Mumtaz Mahal.
12.30 pm - After visiting the Taj Mahal, you will continue towards Agra Fort, a UNESCO World Heritage site spread over 2.5 km and made of red stone.
2.00 pm - After visiting Agra Fort, you will head to popular restaurant to have a lunch (on your own).
3.30 pm - After having lunch, you will visit the Etimad-ud-Daulah also knows as Baby Taj or if you want to experience a sunset view point of the Taj Mahal, then you can view the Mehtab Bagh. (Note: If you have time you can see both)
5.00 pm - Head towards Agra Fort for boarding the train back to Delhi.
5.50 pm - The train will depart from Agra Station. Sit back and relax on the way back.
7.30 pm - Train will reach Delhi and a driver will come to pick you up from the station and drop you back to your hotel in New Delhi/Gurgaon or other desired location in New Delhi.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No charge for infant (Age 02 Years or below)
- Current valid passport is required on the day of traveling
- Scan copy of the Train tickets will be sent to your email address after booking confirmation
- Taj Mahal remains closed on Friday
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.