- 3 days (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
We offer Jim Corbett Park that is seemly sufficient and works great as a stressbuster. Our package will take you into the wild where you can get a close encounter with the tigers and other reptiles, mammals and birds species. A sightseeing expedition will take you to Garjia Temple and Corbett Museum. Besides, on leisure times, you can take advantage utilizing the facilities offered by the resort such as swimming pools and indoor games if any.
- Daily breakfast as per the package in the Hotel.
- Airport / hotel transfers + city tour + Drives as per the itinerary with ALL INDIA
- All currently applicable taxes, however, any other tax as and when levied by the Government shall be extra.
- Bottled water
- Any meal unless specified above.
- Air Fare / Train Ticket.
- Any guide services.
- All entrances fees to monuments.
- Personal nature expenses like telephone / laundry bills etc.
- Airports tax and travel insurance etc.
- Services not specified above.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
Ranthambore to Delhi
Day 01 : Delhi to Jim Corbett National Park :
We start our journey to have full of fun Corbett weekend tour wake up in the morning and leave Delhi as early as you can. Distance between Delhi to Corbett approx 270 km and it’s a maximum 7 hours journey, if you have own transport. We will be have a small halt for breakfast on the way at Jajraula, by lunch reach Ramnagar and check in to resort. In evening, it’s a time to take your swimming costume and jump in to swimming pool. You will be enjoying evening nature and have fun in the Crystal clean cold water. Back to resort, rest of the evening enjoy with lite music. Having nice dinner and overnight stay at resort.
Day 02 :Enjoy Jungle Safari &Sightseeing :
Start with morning jungle jeep safari. From the Resort you will be travelling from Jeep, entry gate of jungle a expert guide join you and in this 3 hours safari he give you all information, knowledge about the wildlife and Corbett National Park. Returning back to resort, have breakfast and another option take your bath in swimming pool. Secondly, Kosi river is one more option enjoy to take bath. Please note you are not admissible to take bath alone, guide must be there. Have lunch and enjoy the indoor/outdoors games. After lunch go to dhangarhi museum or corbett fall, back to resort, it’s a tea time with snacks. Dinner and overnight stay at resort.
Day 03 - Corbett National Park – Third morning is free for you, plan your your own tour and enjoy completely day 3 morning. Once again moving outside for morning nature walk can be an good option. After the breakfast, leaving with a memory and say bye-bye to resort and heading to onward destination.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Once Booking reconfirm it will entertain 100 % cancellation charge
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.