- 1 day (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Same Day Agra Tour by Gatimaan Express Train from Delhi is definitively a unique trip to Agra that encompasses not only visiting UNESCO World Heritage sites of Taj Mahal, Agra Fort & Mehtab Bag but also an Indian train journey. Travelling by Gatimaan Express has made the journey comfortable and enjoyable and is perfectly suitably timed to business / corporate leaders. This trip is the ideal package for all kind of solo/business, etc travelers coming to visit Taj Mahal, the most beautiful monument in north India, in the shortest possible time.
- Private Tour
- Standard tickets (chair car) for 2-way return journey by India's fastest Train - Gatimaan Express
- Breakfast and dinner onboard Gatimaan Express train
- Transfer from hotel/ airport to Railway station & Railway station to airport / hotel
- All departure/arrival & sightseeing by air-conditioned Private car
- Sightseeing of Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Mehtab Bagh
- All the parking charges, toll tax & fuel charges
- Driver’s wages, travel allowance & daily allowance
- Licensed Local Tour Guide
- Government Service Tax (GST) included
- Lunch, monument fees and personal expenses
Traveler pickup is offered
Your Hotel in Delhi or Gurgaon
Returns to original departure point
( 07:00 hrs) Pick up from Airport or hotel in Delhi/NCR/Gurugram & drive to Agra
You will be early morning picked up from your hotel in Delhi and transferred to the Hazrat Nizamuddin railway station to board the Gatimaan Express (air-conditioned & India’s fastest train) for Agra. Breakfast will be served onboard. The breakfast is delicious and copious in quantity to qualify as brunch.
(09:50 hrs.) Meet Agra tour guide on arrival – Proceed to visit Taj Mahal
Our driver & Agra tour guide will receive you at the Agra Railway Station. An air-conditioned private vehicle with chauffeur will pick you up from the station and drive to Taj Mahal, the love monument & very identity of Agra. Accompanied by your local guide, visit the famous white marble monument, world symbol of love. The Taj Mahal is the central part of this excursion.
( 11:50 hrs) Proceed to visit Red Fort of Agra
After the Taj Mahal, the excursion leads to the Agra Fort which was once the capital city of powerful Mughal rulers where the architecture of red sandstone tells the tales of glory of the past. Accompanied by Agra tour guide.
(13:30 hrs ) Lunch Break
Now it’s lunch time after sightseeing of Taj Mahal and Agra Fort. Take lunch at your own.
(14:30 hrs) Explore Markets
You can explore markets for handicrafts in evenings, during the last leg of excursion to Agra. Take advantage of this excursion to Agra to stroll around the local markets and discover the local crafts as well as the art of pruning marble. Depending upon your wish, you can explore local market of Agra, famous for intricately carved marble products, handicraft articles, rugs, carpets and jewellery
(15:30 hrs) Visit Mehtab Bagh (A Moon Light Garden)
Now, drive to Mehtab Bag across River Yamuna. Agra tour guide will accompany you and take you to Mehtab Bag. Visit to Mehtab Bagh for a view of the Taj Mahal at sunset is a cherished moment of a photographer. It will be an experience you will not soon forget! Watch the sun set on the white marble of the sublime Taj Mahal, on the other side of the Yamuna River.
( 17:00 hrs) Transfer to Agra Railway Station
After completing the sightseeing of Agra, you will be transferred to Agra Railway station board Delhi-bound Gatimaan Express train. The train departs from Agra at 17:50 Hours. Dinner will be served on-board.
( 19:30 hrs) Departure to New Delhi airport or Hotel
You will be received by our chauffeur at Hazrat Nizamuddin Railway Station in Delhi and transferred to hotel or the airport to board onward flight.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Passport details requires to book the train tickets.
- Taj Mahal remains closed on Friday
- Current valid passport is required on the day of traveling
- You will be provided with E-tickets either on email or through our driver
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.