- 1 day (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
See the Taj Mahal on a full-day excursion from Delhi. Travel in air-conditioned comfort to Agra, home to this World Heritage Site, and tour the Red Fort, which is also UNESCO-listed. See the Fort's numerous palaces.
- Private Tour
- Lunch at Popular Restaurant
- All transfer and sightseeing by air-conditioned private vehicle
- Hotel or airport pick-up and drop-off
- Car, driver and fuel cost
- Toll tax, parking and driver allowance
- State tax and fuel charges
- One water bottle per person
- Live Professional Tour Guide
New Delhi, Delhi, India
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from anywhere in New Delhi
Returns to original departure point
06:30 hrs (Delhi – Agra by Car)
You will be picked up from the hotel by our driver in New Delhi / Gurgaon and will be driven to Agra through yamuna express highway. reach Agra with in 3 hrs.
09:30 hrs - (Visit Taj Mahal)
Reach Agra. You will be taken to the famous tourist attractions of Agra the Taj Mahal. You can explore the beauty of stunning Taj Mahal.
12:00 Hrs - (Visit Agra Fort)
After visiting the world famous Taj Mahal, one of the seven wonder of the world, visit Agra Fort, the magnificent beauty of red sandstone positioned on the banks of river yamuna.
13:30 Hrs - (Lunch)
After visiting Agra Fort, enjoy lunch in local recommend restaurant or hotel.
14:30 Hrs - (Explore Local Arts and Crafts)
After lunch can visit some very famous local art and craft. Agra is also famous for marble inlaid work, Carpet Weaving and Zardozi work.
15:30 Hrs - (Drive to Delhi)
In the evening proceed to Delhi through Yamuna express highway and transfer to hotel with sweet memories of Same Day Agra Tour by Car.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Taj Mahal remains closed on Friday
- Current valid passport required on the day of traveling
- No charge for infant (Age 02 Years or below)
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.