- 10 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Pickup at 2:30am from hotel or Anywhere in Delhi and drive to home town Agra. 3-Hrs drives by Expressway and enjoy countryside. Visit of incredible Taj Mahal – one of the wonders of the world, an ivory-white marble mausoleum. Visit of Agra Fort – UNESCO world heritage site where power was symbolized by grand palaces and grander forts.
- All Transfers/Sightseeing’s by air conditioned private vehicle
- Professional private tour guide
- Buffet breakfast at a 5* hotel (If All Inclusive Options Booked)
- Monument entrance fees (If All Inclusive Options Booked)
- Gratuities (recommended)
New Delhi, Delhi, India
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup from Hotel / Airport or Anywhere in Delhi / Gurgaon
Returns to original departure point
Pickup at 2:30am from your hotel or the airport - it’s your choice. Sit back in your private vehicle, and 10-hour private tour to Agra from Delhi by express highway.
The ride from Delhi to Agra takes about three hours drive.
Once you arrive in Agra, stop first at a 4- star hotel to quick freshen up and meet your tour guide in hotel lobby. Your first stop is at the Taj Mahal, and you'll be just in time for sunrise. See just how stunning the majestic palace looks under the beautiful rising sun before you head out with your guide on a tour of the grounds.
Take a break at nearby hotel where breakfast is served for you and your private group.
Next we visit another UNESCO World Heritage Site, Agra Fort. Admire the red sandstone the fort’s made out of as your guide fills you in on the history of the Mughal Dynasty’s former imperial residence.
If you have a time to go shopping in Agra, a city that is known for marble and stone inlay work in addition to carpets, embroidery, jewelry, and handicrafts made from leather and brass.
At about 10am approx, hop back into your vehicle for the 3-hour ride to Delhi and drop-off your hotel or airport in Delhi.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Dress code is smart casual
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.