- 8 days (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Duration: 7 Nights / 8 Days
Places of Visit: Delhi, Agra, Jaipur and Udaipur.
The Golden Triangle India with Udaipur Tour is the most popular tourist route in India, and for very good reason. Delhi, Jaipur and Agra are three cities covered in this tour package, but we are adding another famous city Udaipur. According to millions of tourist, golden triangle tour is the best destination to explore the popular cities rich with Indian culture, traditions and language. Golden Triangle Tour with Udaipur, this package will give you most adventure and stunning forts and scene around you.
- 7 nights accommodation (4 Star/5 Star) Hotel
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Daily Breakfast
- Bottled water
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Rickshaw ride in Narrow lances at Delhi
- Horse Tonga ride at Agra
- Elephant ride in Jaipur at Amber Fort
- Boat ride Lake Pichola at Udaipur
- Camera Fee & Entrance Fees to Monuments.
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Medical insurance of any kind
- Personal nature expenses, like telephone Calls, Laundry, Soft/Hard Drinks, Meals, Tripping etc.
- Visa & International Air Ticket
- Anything not specified not Included
Hotel & your desired location
Between 8 am to 9 am
Hotel & your desired location
Day 1: Arrive Delhi
Upon arrival, our representative will meet you at Delhi international airport and transfer you to your hotel. After some Relaxation, you will go for a sightseeing tour of Old Delhi. Overnight stay in Delhi.
Day 2: Delhi – Agra
After breakfast, proceed to visit Qutab Minar and Humayun's Tomb and local market in Delhi. After Delhi Sightseeing, drive to Agra. Upon arrival check in to your hotel. Overnight stay in Agra.
Day 3: Agra
After breakfast, proceed to witness iconic and stunning Taj Mahal (closed on Fridays), an exceptional marble monument of love, built by Shah Jahan in 1653 as a memorial to his queen Mumtaz Mahal. Taj Mahal is listed in Seven Wonders of the World. Later go for Agra Fort, an original red sandstone fort built by Mughal Emperor Akbar in 1565. The forts tangle of courtyards, its marble mosque and gracious private chambers reflect the magnificence of the Mughal Empire. Overnight stay in Agra.
Day 4: Agra – Jaipur
Early morning after breakfast drive to Jaipur. On the way visit Fatehpur Sikri, the deserted 16th century red sandstone city built by Emperor Akbar. Here you visit the Bulund Darwaza (The Gate of Victory) - the tallest gateway in the world and the superb white marble tomb of the famous Sufi saint Shaik Salim Chishti. After Sightseeing of Fatehpur Sikri, continue drive to Jaipur. Upon arrival, check in hotel. Overnight stay in Jaipur.
Day 5: Jaipur
After breakfast proceed for a local sightseeing to Amer Fort. One of the finest instance of Rajput architecture. Enjoy the ascent to the Palace on the back of a brightly caparisoned elephant. In the afternoon, proceed for a famous observatory Jantar Mantar, Royal Gaitore, the opulent City Palace with its museums, and driving past the Hawa Mahal and Jal Mahal. Overnight stay in Jaipur.
Day 6: Jaipur to Udaipur
Early morning after breakfast, check out from hotel and drive to Udaipur. On the way, visit the famous Ranakpur Jain Temple, it’s a one of the major pilgrimages of the Jains. Udaipur also known as the "City of Lakes" and one of largest number of tourist visit Udaipur every year. On arrival check in to your hotel and relax overnight stay at hotel.
Day 7: Udaipur Sightseeing
After breakfast in the hotel, will go for local sightseeing and cover all famous spot in Udaipur. Like: Lake Pichola, City Palace, Lake Palace, Saheliyon-ki-Bari, Bagore Ki Haveli, Jagdish Temple, Ambrai Ghat. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 8: Udaipur Departure
After Breakfast, Drive to airport to proceed Delhi for your onward destination.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.