- 1 day (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Experience the four major monuments of India’s Mughal Empire on this Private Day Trip to Agra which includes the Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Itimad-ud-daulah (Baby Taj) and Fatehpur Sikri Tour
- Private tour
- All transfer and sightseeing by air-conditioned private vehicle
- Hotel or airport pick-up and drop-off
- Car, driver and fuel cost
- Toll tax, parking and driver allowance
- Fuel charges
- One water bottle per person
- Live Professional Local Tour Guide
- Meals, entry fees & personal expenses
New Delhi, Delhi, India
Traveler pickup is offered
Delhi Airport Or Any of your hotel in Delhi / Gurugram
Returns to original departure point
Ealy morning pick up from your hotel in New Delhi/Gurgaon or other location in New Delhi by private, air-conditioned vehicle then drive to Agra. It takes 3.5 Hours ride to Agra. On Arrival in Agra you will meet your private tour guide who will take you to the Taj Mahal. The beauty of the Taj Mahal varies from dawn to dusk. Visit the Taj Mahal at sunrise shrouded in mists and bathed with a soft morning glow.
Then, proceed to visit Agra Fort - a UNESCO World Heritage site. It is built on the banks of the Yamuna River covering an area of almost 2.5 kilometers. This fort was built using red sandstone and houses several buildings inside. It has 2 major gates namely the Delhi Gate and the Amar Singh Gate.
Continue visiting the Tomb of Itimad-ud-daulah also known as Baby Taj. This splendid mausoleum is the father of the Mughal Empress Noor Jehan, Ghias Beg and known as the Tomb of Itimad-ud-daulah, one of the popular attractions of Agra. The chief tomb was built using pure white marble.
Visit Fatehpur Sikri, the magnificent fortified ancient city 40 kilometers west of Agra, and the short-lived capital of the Mughal empire between 1572 and 1585, during the reign of Emperor Akbar. Earlier, Akbar had visited the village of Sikri to consult the Sufi Saint Shaikh Salim Chishti, who predicted the birth of a heir to the Mughal throne.
In the end after visiting Fatehpur Sikri , you will be dropped to your hotel in New Delhi/Gurgaon or other desired location in New Delhi.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No charge for infant (Age 02 Years or below)
- Taj Mahal remains closed on Friday
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.