- 1 day (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Travel to Agra in air-conditioned comfort to visit one of the world's most iconic monuments. The Taj Mahal is probably the best known monument to love that was ever built. Your full-day program also includes visits to the Agra Fort and Itmad-ud-Daula (Baby Taj)Or Mahtab Bagh - A Sunset point of the Taj Mahal
- Private tour
- All monument Entrance Tickets
- Lunch at a popular air-conditioned Restaurant
- All transfer and sightseeing by air-conditioned Private Vehicle
- Hotel or airport pick-ups and drop offs
- Toll tax, parking and driver allowance
- Fuel charges and State tax
- One water bottle per person
- Live Professional Tour Guide
- Personal expenses
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from Delhi Airport, your hotel in Delhi Or Gurugram
06:00 hrs (Delhi – Agra by Car)
Pick-up at your hotel or airport in New Delhi/Gurgaon or any other desired location in New Delhi at 06:00. Then drive to Agra, via the expressway.
09:00 AM (Visit Taj Mahal)
Meet your private guide when you arrive in Agra city and proceed to the Taj Mahal. The Taj Mahal was built in the 17th century by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan as a memorial for his beloved wife Mumtaz.
11:00 Hrs - (Visit Agra Fort & Itmad-ud-Daula)
After touring the Taj Mahal you’ll head to the nearby Agra Fort. Agra Fort was built in 1565 A.D. and it is another majestic creation of the Mughal Emperor Akbar. Later proceed to the Itmad-ud-Daula Tomb also known as Baby Taj Mahal.
13:30 Hrs - (Lunch)
Enjoy a lunch break at an air-conditioned multi-cuisine restaurant (On Your Own)
14:30 Hrs - (Explore Local Arts and Crafts)
After lunch can visit some very famous local art and crafts.
15:30 Hrs - (Drive to Delhi)
Begin the drive back to Delhi/Noida/Gurgaon or any other desired location in New Delhi at 15:00, and arrive at your hotel by 18:30 Hrs.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- No charge for infant (Age 02 Years or below)
- Taj Mahal Remains Closed on Friday
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.