- 5 days (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Start and end in New Delhi! With the private / custom tour Golden Triangle Tour 5 Days, you have a 5 day tour package taking you through New Delhi, India and 2 other destinations in India. Golden Triangle Tour 5 Days includes accommodation in a hotel as well as meal(breakfast), transport and more.
• Skip the stress of advance planning on a private 5-day tour of India's Golden Triangle
• A stress-free introduction designed for travelers with limited time
• All accommodation and air-conditioned transfers are included
• Benefit from the undivided attention and insider knowledge of a guide
- 4 nights accommodation on Double sharing
- Bottled water
- Fuel surcharge
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Food and drinks
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
New Delhi airport
New Delhi airport
Day 1: Arrival in Delhi
The tour representative will meet and pick you up from Airport/ Hotel and transfer you to your booked 5-star hotel in a comfortable air-conditioned car. Enjoy the day at your leisure, relaxing or exploring the city, before your trip begins.
Day 2: Delhi Local & Delhi- Agra (Red fort, Lotus temple, Humayun tomb are closed on Monday)
After breakfast that includes a strong coffee or tea, meet your guide for a private tour of Old and New Delhi. Later go sightseeing to the Raj Ghat (a famous memorial commemorating the cremation of Mahatma Gandhi), pass the famous Red Fort and make a stop at Jama Masjid. You may also visit Chandni Chowk and the spice markets.
Later on, proceed to New Delhi. See the Qutub Minar, the tallest stone tower in India, the imposing India Gate and the Rastrapathi Bhawan, Lotus Temple. Afterwards, you will drive to Mughal City Agra (205kms/4Hrs) and check into your hotel for overnight stay in Agra.
Day 3: Agra Local & Agra to Jaipur (Taj Mahal is closed on Friday)
Freshen up and get ready to explore the beauty of Taj Mahal at sunrise. The Taj Mahal is listed among the Seven Wonders of the World and is the emblem of eternal love. It was built in 1653 by Mughal emperor Shah Jahan. Constructed of white marble, this monument is among the UNESCO World Heritage Sites. This epitome of love leaves the visitors awe-struck with its architectural magnificence. Later return to the hotel to enjoy your delicious breakfast with memories of the Taj Mahal. Check out from the hotel and make your way to Agra Fort. This outstanding architectural example of the Mughal Empire dates back to 1080 AD. After sightseeing in Agra, you will drive to the pink city of Jaipur (5 hour drive). En route you may visit the Fatehpur Sikri, the deserted red sandstone city built by the Mughal Emperor Akbar. -Reach Jaipur by late evening. Check in to your hotel in Jaipur.
Day 4: Jaipur Local Tour
This morning after breakfast, visit the Amber fort which was built in 16th century . Drive past the Hawa Mahal-a Palace of winds. In the afternoon you will visit the city palace and museum, enjoy a walk to adjacent Jantar Mantar, an astronomical observatory. The evening is at your leisure. Stay overnight at your hotel in Jaipur.
Day 5: Jaipur / Delhi Drop
You will be transferred back to the Jaipur/ Delhi airport for your onward journey. Return home with sweet memories of your tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.