- 4 to 6 days (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
The most sought-after and thrilling perspective of Ranthambore National Park is its wildlife Safaris where the tourists have a unique opportunity to see the tiger from face to face in its natural habitat along with varieties of other animals. The Bharatpur main attractions for tourists visiting the National park/ sanctuary are the migratory birds, which come from Siberia and Central Asia to spend winters in Bharatpur, before returning to their breeding grounds. Some of the important migratory birds at Bharatpur bird sanctuary include numerous species of Cranes, Pelicans, Geese, Ducks, Eagles, Stints, Wagtails, Hawks, Shanks, Warblers, Flycatchers, Buntings, Wheatears, Pipits and Larks.
- Fuel surcharge
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
Depature will be in central delhi or place customer choice
Depature will be in central delhi
Tour will start from Delhi.
• Day 1. Drive Delhi to Ranthambhore 7hr 360km. Overnight in Ranthambhore.
• Day 2. Ranthambore National Park is a vast wildlife reserve near the town of Sawai Madhopur in Rajasthan, northern India. It is a former royal hunting ground and home to tigers, leopards and marsh crocodiles. Enjoy thrilling wildlife by (morning/evening) safari at the Ranthambore National Park.Overnight in Ranthambhore.
• Day 3. Morning Drive Ranthambhore to Bharatpur 4hr 200km. Overnight in Bharatpur.
• evening visit bird sanctuary. Keoladeo National Park or Keoladeo Ghana National Park is formerly known as the Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary in Bharatpur, Rajasthan, India is a famous avifauna sanctuary that hosts thousands of birds, especially during the winter season. Over 230 species of birds are known to be resident. Eolande National Park or Eolande Hana National Park formerly known as the Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary in Bharatpur, Rajasthan, India is a famous avifauna sanctuary that hosts thousands of birds, especially during the winter season. Over 23 species of birds are known to be resident. Overnight in Bharatpur
• Day 4. Morning visit bird Sancturary.
• After visit Drive to agra 2hr 60km. (on the way visit Fatehpursikri)
• Day 5. Morning visit Agra It's home to the iconic Taj Mahal, a mausoleum built for the Mughal rule Shah Jahan’s wife. You will visit also a fort of Agra.After a sightseen drive to Delhi 3hr 200km.
Tour will End in Delhi.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.