- 3 days (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Experience the authentic flavor of Indian culture along with the wonderful traditions of Rajasthan on this 3 days tour of golden triangle. This 3 days journey combines traveling from the country’s capital city Delhi to the wondrous sites of the Mughal capital of Agra, the Pink City of Jaipur. This Golden Triangle Tour itinerary is full of highlights, from visiting the iconic Taj Mahal to exploring UNESCO sites like Humayun’s Tomb and Fatehpur Sikri. You'll also tour the magnificent Amer fort in Jaipur and browse the colorful stalls at Delhi’s Chandni Chowk while shopping. These three cities are extremely popular as tourist destinations among the foreign tourists visiting India as well as among the natives. This travel package will give you once in a life time unforgettable memories to cherish forever.
- Airport- Hotel - Airport transfers + Sightseeing & excursion exactly as per the itinerary by Chauffeur driven air-conditioned car.
- Meet and assist services on arrival/Departure
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis in 5* hotels for 2 Nights.
- Hotels mentioned are subject to availability.
- Garlanding the guests with Tilak.
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Rickshaw ride in Delhi -- Chandni Chowk
- Battery Van ride in Taj Mahal, Agra
- Language speaking guide services during the city tours.
- All parking, road taxes and driver allowances.
- Goods and Service Tax @ 5%
- Bottled water
- Any Air Fare/Train Fare.
- Any extra meal.
- Any Optional activity/tour
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay / cancellation, strike or any other natural calamities.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as laundry expenses, wines, mineral water, food & drink not in the regular menu provided by us, tips to hotel waiters, drivers, etc are to be borne by the passengers.
- Any type of Insurance.
- Tips and Gratitude to the service providers.
- Camera and video fee at the monuments.
- Anything not mentioned under the head "Holiday Price Includes"
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Day 01: Delhi - Agra.
Arrive into Delhi.(Please advise the flight details)/ Alternatively, driver reports at your hotel in Delhi.
Proceed on a Combined city tour of Old & New Delhi at 0830 hrs.
Visit Qutab Minar, Humayun's tomb, Lakshminarayan Temple, a modern Hindu Temple, Parliament House, Government Secretarial Building and Connaught place, the shopping centre of New Delhi.
Visit Red Fort, built in 1648 by Mughal Emperor Shahjehan, Jama Masjid, one of the largest Mosque of India, Raj Ghat and Shanti Vana, the cremation sites of Mahatama Gandhi and Jawaharlal
Nehru. Also drive past Chandni Chowk, shopping centre of Old Delhi.
Later drive to the romantic 'city of Taj Mahal' - Agra!.
Overnight: DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Agra or Similar
Day 02 : Agra - Jaipur
City tour of Agra.
Visit Taj Mahal during sunrise. Return back to hotel for breakfasta and later visit tomb of Itmad-ud-Daula.
Afternoon, we ride to the massive Agra Fort. The elegant buildings inside reflect an interesting synthesis of Hindu and Central Asian architectural styles. The maze of the courtyards,
mosques & private chambers of the fort echo the story of the Mughal Empire. The Moti Masjid & other magnificent buildings reflect the skill of the ancient Indian architectsLater you will visit a
marble gallery - the flagship store in Agra which offers an excellant range of white marble, fashionable wear & exotic wooden articles, truly a one stop shop!
Later drive to Jaipur
Overnight: Hilton Hotel or Similar
Day 03 : Jaipur - Delhi
After breakfast proceed on a city tour of Jaipur.
This morning you will experience the wonders of this magicial pink city, as you proceed on a tour of Amber fort - which is set on the dry wrinkled Aravali Hills, and surrounded by fortified
battlements. We will ride up to this hilltop palace on a caparisoned, painted elephant. Later visit the Jagmandir or the Hall of victory glitterning with mirrors, Maharaja's City Palace and the
Observatory - The Solar Observatory - an astronomical treasure house, with solar device that give accurate predictions till date. The City Palace reflects a blend of Rajasthani and Mughal
architecture. Drive past Hawa Mahal or the Palace of Winds, a five-storied structure of pink sandstone with semi-octagonal and delicately honeycombed windows overlooking the main street
of the old city and through the rose pink residential and business areas of Jaipur.
Later drive to Delhi hotel or transfer to airport to board the flight for your onward journey to back home with sweet and unforgettable memories of your tour.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.