- 1 day (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Visit Agra to experience the stunning view of Taj Mahal in Sunrise and Sunset. Taj Mahal in the morning and we take you to Mehtab Bagh (Moonlight Garden) for a beautiful romantic view of Taj Mahal at sunset. Your experienced local guide will reveal all the secrets about Taj Mahal and other monuments in Agra including the magnificent Agra Fort, Itmad-ud-Daula (Baby Taj).
- Private Tour
- All transfer and Sightseeing by Air-Conditioned Private Vehicle
- Hotel or Airport picks up and drops off
- Car, driver and fuel cost
- Toll tax, Parking and Driver Allowance
- State Tax and Fuel Charges
- One Water Bottle per Person
- Live Professional Tour Guide
- Meals, entry fees & personal expenses
New Delhi, Delhi, India
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from anywhere in New Delhi Or Agra (As per the selected pick up option)
Returns to original departure point
Start your day with an early morning pick-up from your hotel or another desired location in New Delhi. The trip to Agra starts with the 124-mile (204-km) drive, admiring the views of India through the window of your private vehicle. The first stop is the Taj Mahal, the world’s biggest symbol of love. Head to the Taj Mahal to see the sunrise over this World Heritage Site that was built in the 1600s by Mughal emperor Shah Jahan as a tribute to his wife Mumtaz Mahal. The palace is known for its white marble façade. While you take in the opulence of the structure and its surrounding garden, hear stories about love, loss and stunning architectural accomplishments from your guide.
Later, visit the second World Heritage Site of the day, the Agra Fort. The imposing red sandstone fort was built by emperor Akbar in 1565 AD, with a design that combines both Hindu and Central Asian architectural styles. Explore the maze of structures that form this city within a city. While you walk, learn from your guide about the fort’s history, as well as art and architecture in India at the time. After Agra Fort, you will
visit Baby Taj Mahal - Etmad Ud Daulla's Tomb. The tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah is also an architectural marvel that is situated on the bank of Yamuna. People also refer to it as mini Taj Mahal because it is similar to Minars, the stone work called pietra dura and lattice work. The guide will explain its fascinating history and exquisite carving work and architecture.
After lunch, explore Agra art and crafts. Agra has always been known for its leather products and its handicraft variation. In addition to the exclusive products from Agra, you will also be introduced to paintings, pottery, handicrafts and other artist works from different parts of the country. In the end, visit Mehtab Bagh which offers an exceptional sunset view of the Taj Mahal. Your day trip then ends with return to New Delhi in your private vehicle.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No charge for infant (Age 02 Years or below)
- Taj Mahal remains closed on Friday
- This tour has two pick up options (Pick up from New Delhi AND Pick Up from Agra) so please select your preferred pick up option during the booking.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.