- 3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Pick-up from the hotel and proceed for "master Ji Ki Haveli Tour". post that our driver will pick-up and drop back to the hotel
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- spice market visit, heritage and bazaar walk, street food,
- Transport by private vehicle
- Free online photo album of your entire tour as a gift for your memories.
- Expense of personal nature like tipping, laundry, Portage, telephone/fax calls, camera/video camera fee at monuments, medical expenses, airfare, airport departure tax etc.
- Any air fare or airport departure tax.
- Any other services not mentioned in the inclusions.
- The above quoted rates are not valid for any other period than the mentioned above.
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up and Drop will be Hotel staying in.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Hotel staying in
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: CHAWRI BAZAR, Sham Lal Jain and sons, 3702, Chawri Bazar Rd, Raghu Ganj, Manohar Market, Hauz Qazi, Chandni Chowk, Delhi, 110006, India
Pick-up from Hotel and drive to Old Delhi
Meeting Point with Expert at "Chawri Bazar Metro Station Outside Exit Gate - 3"
Driver will drop the guest at Chawri Bazar from here Tour expert will take over the tour.
Walk through Sitaram Bazzar, a charming quarter of Old Delhi, discover a wide variety of street food and try a few of the local delicacies from carefully selected shops. Later visit a Haveli (Private Mansion) for a home cooked vegetarian meal with a local family. The area is also home to several small temples, shrines, old mosque and protected monuments which is off the tourist radar.
Pass By: Chandni Chowk, Near Red Fort, New Delhi 110006 India
Post tour, expert will drop the guest at bus and driver will take you to the hotel, you are stayinh in.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The food served here is vegetarian.
- Not recommended during the months of May, June, July, August.
- Please inform in advance if any of the participant is allergic to any spice or food.
- What to wear: Ladies, please dress modestly (wear dress which cover your shoulders and your legs below the knees). Please ensure you are carrying cap for adequate protection against the sun. Usually you have to take off footwear to visit Indian houses, but check with your host as this rule may apply only to some areas of the house.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.