- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Morning pick-up form the hotel and proceed for half day sightseeing tour to Agra and visti Taj Mahal and Megnificient Agra Fort with private behicle and the professional English speaking guide.
After the tour, drop back to the hotel
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Expense of personal nature like tipping, laundry, Portage, telephone/fax calls, camera/video camera fee at monuments, medical expenses, airfare, airport departure tax etc.
- Any air fare or airport departure tax.
- Any other services not mentioned in the inclusions.
- The above quoted rates are not valid for any other period than the mentioned above.
- Hotels reserve right to change the rates without prior notice during any fair/ festivals or in the wake of any big event.
Your staying hotel
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Your staying hotel
Mughal Emperor Shahjahan built the Taj Mahal in 1630 AD to enshrine the mortal remains of his beloved Queen Mumtaz Mahal. Taj Mahal manifests the wealth and luxury of Mughal art as seen in architecture and garden design, painting, and calligraphy. The 144 foot double dome of the Taj is capped with a finial and the four minarets each 131 ft high and crowned by an open octagonal pavilion highlight the perfect symmetry of the tomb.
The filigree screen, meant to veil the area around the royal tomb was carved out of single block of marble. The Mughals believed that flowers were the symbols of the divine realm, thus in the Taj, pietra dura has been extensively used to translate naturalistic forms into decorative patterns that complement the majesty of its architecture. The monument changes with light and presents different times of the day.
Later visit the massive Agra Fort that was originally started by Emperor Akbar in 1565, but his son, Jahangir, and grandson, Shah Jahan, later made valuable additions to it. It houses the Dewan-e-Khas and Dewan-e-Aam (Halls of Private and Public Audience). Its walls and palaces are a silent witness to the rise and fall of the Imperial Mughal Empire and feature a variety of ingenious Islamic inspired devices (some decorative, some more practical) within the fabric of the buildings. It’s a citadel with marble palaces, ornate alcoves, and terrace pavilions.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- TAJ MAHAL remains closed on Fridays
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.