- 11 days (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Buddhism - the second religious schism to emerge from Hinduism spread to far off places/lands of the world. The profounder, Buddha was born in what is now Nepal, achieved enlightenment at Gaya (Bihar) delivered his first sermon at Sarnath (UP). Before taking his last breath at Kushinagar (Deroia, UP) he traveled miles across the country. Today its influence and popularity are proof in the Buddhist sites dotting the countryside. However our tours are not affiliated with any particular spiritual path. All are welcome!
- Airfare (Delhi-Varanasi-Lucknow - Delhi)
- Breakfast on day of Arrival,
- Medical & personal expenses like beverages, tips and gratitude’s, telecommunication charges, Wi-Fi charges, laundry,
- Insurance of any kind,
- Visa fees,
- GST @5% (Government Service Tax) and what so ever not mentioned under “cost Includes
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Lunch, Dinner
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Valid from the time you exchange your voucher, for the duration selected.
AC Accommodation in 3 / 4 / Deluxe hotels (where available) with attached bath & toilet on twin occupancy basis, at all places with breakfast and presently applicable taxes
• 1 time sunrise Boat ride in Varanasi
• 1 Evening enjoy a sunset boat ride and witness the Aarti at Varanasi Ghats
• Transport service including transfers, using one AC car at all places with personal chauffeur.
• Sightseeing & Excursions with local English-speaking guide at Delhi, Varanasi & Lucknow, including entrance charges at monuments during sightseeing at all places as mentioned in the itinerary
• Services of an escorted English-speaking guide for Buddhist sectors accompanied from Varanasi till Lucknow, including entrance charges at monuments during sightseeing.
-All presently applicable Central & State Government Taxes on hotels, road, toll & bridge. It is also inclusive of driver’s daily allowance, parking charges, gasoline, and vehicle insurance.
-Service Charges for C'MORE for preparing & executing the tour program
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Infants must sit on laps
- Wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Infant meals not included
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.