- 9 to 12 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Be picked from your centrally located hotel or airport or train station in Delhi NCR at anytime between 10-11am to start this day trip to see the iconic sight. You will begin this 3-4hours road journey through India's finest freeways.
- Private and Customized Tour
- Skip the long que at ticket counter and get through quickly with the help of a local tour guide
- Flexible timings to start (Between 7am-12Noon)
- Ride up-to the massive Agra Fort
- Choice of pick up and drop off location within Delhi & NCR
- Fuel surcharge
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- All activities
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Food and drinks
Anywhere within Delhi NCR
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
After pickup in Delhi by private vehicle, your day trip begins with the approximate 4-hour drive to Agra, a city located on the Yamuna River.
Your first stop is Agra Fort, a World Heritage site and Mughal architectural wonder. With your private guide, enter the 94-acre (34-hectare) brick fort, noting the mix of Islamic and Hindu influences in its design. Hear about the purposes of the various buildings such as the Hall of Private Audience (Diwan-i-Khas), Pearl Fort (Moti Masjid), Mirror Palace (Sheesh Mahal) and Hall of Public Audience (Diwan-i-Am).
Enjoy lunch/snacks at a local restaurant before continuing your tour to your second World Heritage site and perhaps India’s most iconic landmark, the Taj Mahal. Built in the mid-1600s, this white marble mausoleum was commissioned by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in dedication to his wife. Learn about the Turkish, Indian and Persian architectural styles as you admire the detailed interior and exterior décor, the beautiful garden and the general magnificence of the place with your guide.
Later, visit the Tomb of Itmad-ud-Daulah, another mausoleum sometimes referred to as the Baby Taj, as it was one inspiration for the Taj Mahal and sits just across the river from it. Learn from your guide about the Persian influences behind the design of the tomb as you admire its stone inlay and trellis work.
Sit back to relax and enjoy the return journey.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.