- 10 to 14 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Agra is home to the Taj Mahal, one of the Seven Wonders of the World and it is a famous destination for tourist because of the magnificent Mughal Infrastructure, arts & culture. The present Agra city was established by Sikandar Lodi of the Lodi Dynasty in the 16th century and later it became the capital city of the mighty Mughals. Agra historical treasures on this Private day trip to Agra From New Delhi/Delhi Take in the UNESCO-listed 17th-century Taj Mahal, the white-marble mausoleum built by Emperor Shah Jahan for his beloved wife, Mumtaz Mahal, and explore the chambers and courtyards of UNESCO-protected Agra Fort & Baby Taj. Includes lunch, private air-conditioned transports & pickup and drop-off at Delhi - NCR - hotels or Airport.
- Private Tour Taj Mahal - Agra Red Fort - Baby Taj
- Professional English-speaking guide Services
- Hotel/Airport Pickup and Drop-off
- Lunch in Indian Restaurant
- All necessary transportation to/from site attractions
- Mineral water
- All taxes, fees and handling charges Exclusions
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
- Bottled water
- 5% GST.
New Delhi, New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Valid from the time of first use, for the duration selected.
IGI Airport T3 Road, Aerocity, Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi, Delhi 110037, India
Early Morning pick up Hotel in Delhi by private vehicle, your day trip begins with the approximate 4-hour drive to Agra, a city located on the Yamuna Expressway.
Your first stop is Agra Fort, a World Heritage site and Mughal architectural wonder. With your private guide, enter the 94-acre (34-hectare) brick fort, noting the mix of Islamic and Hindu influences in its design. Hear about the purposes of the various buildings such as the Hall of Private Audience (Diwan-i-Khas), Pearl Fort (Moti Masjid), Mirror Palace (Sheesh Mahal) and Hall of Public Audience (Diwan-i-Am).
Next, enjoy a lunch of Indian dishes at a local restaurant before continuing your tour to your second World Heritage site and perhaps India’s most iconic landmark, the Taj Mahal. Built in the mid-1600s, this white marble mausoleum was commissioned by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in dedication to his wife. Learn about the Turkish, Indian and Persian architectural styles as you admire the detailed interior and exterior décor, the beautiful garden and the general magnificence of the place with your guide.
Then head to your last attraction, the Tomb of Itmad-ud-Daulah, another mausoleum sometimes referred to as the Baby Taj, as it was one inspiration for the Taj Mahal and sits just across the river from it. Learn from your guide about the Persian influences behind the design of the tomb as you admire its stone inlay and trellis work. Your day trip then ends with the return drive to Delhi.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual. Please be advised to dress accordingly for places of worship; shorts or sleeveless tops are not recommended.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes and sunglasses/sunscreen are highly recommended.
- This Tour Operates with a maximum of 15 People.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.