- 4 days (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
- Admire the beauty of Taj Mahall at dawn and dusk
- Pay a visit to the massive Agra Fort
- Discover Fatehpursikri - The Ghost Town
- Experience the boat ride in Ganges and witness devotees performing worship
- 3 nights accommodation
- Fuel surcharge
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
- Monument entrance fees
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
You will be picked up from your centrally located hotel, hostel, airport, bus terminal etc
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Day 01: Delhi - Agra
After breakfast, we will drive to Agra along India’s one of the finest freeways. Enroute visit of Mathura & Vrindavan, which are the most important places of pilgrimage for devotees of Lord Krishna. Krishna was born in Mathura and spent his childhood in Vrindavan. There are over 5,000 temples in Vrindavan. Upon arrival check into the hotel and fresh n up.
After a brief rest & relaxation, we ride to the massive Agra Fort. The elegant buildings inside reflect an interesting synthesis of Hindu and Central Asian architectural styles, built by Emperor Akbar, the maze of the courtyards, mosques & private chambers of the fort echo the story of the Mughal Empire. Overnight stay at Hotel 3*
Note: Taj Mahal remains closed for visitors on every Friday!
Day 02: Agra - Delhi - Varanasi (Road+Flight)
Sunrise visit of the Taj Mahal and later drive back to Delhi. You will be dropped off you Delhi airport to catch your afternoon/evening flight for Varanasi. Meet and greet our representative at Varanasi airport and transfer to the hotel. Overnight stay at Hotel 3*
Day 03: Varanasi
Cruise across the Ganges during sunrise, while observing the Hindu lifestyle and rituals. Take a stroll in the narrow lanes of Old Varanasi. Visit the area around Kashi Vishwnath Temple [Only Hindus are allowed to enter] also known as Golden Temple.
Later take a drive to Sarnath and pay a visit to the Buddhist monuments and edifices covering Mulagandha Kuti Vihar, Dhamek Stupa, Sarnath Museum and Chaukhandi Stupa. Overnight stay at Hotel 3*
Day 04: Varanasi / Delhi (Morning/afternoon flight)
Morning breakfast and later departure transfer to Varanasi airport for a return flight.
- A customer can send a flight timing (Varanasi to Delhi) request as per his/her own flexibility.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adults
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.