- 1 to 15 days (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Duration: 4 Nights / 5 Days Location: Garhwal Himalayas, Uttarakhand, India
The source of river Yamuna, Yamunotri, is the westernmost shrine in Chardham. Situated on the top of Bandar Poonch Parvat the temple is devoted to goddess Yamuna. Although the actual source of river Yamuna is the Champasar Glacier or the Yamunotri Glacier is located at a distance of 1km from the temple on Kalind Mountain, but is not accessible so the temple itself is worshiped as the source of Yamuna. Yamunotri is reached after a 7km trek from Janki Chatti.
The temple was built by Maharaja Pratap Shah of Tehri Garhwal on the banks of the river and the deity that resides here is made of black marble. The river Yamuna has been elevated to the status of a divine mother by the Hindu mythology for its role in nurturing the civilization in the Gangetic plain.
- 04 Nights accommodation on double sharing basis.
- 04 times Breakfast and Dinner.
- Transfers and sightseeing as per above in an air-conditioned vehicle.
- All toll tax, parking, fuel and driver allowances.
- All applicable hotel and transport taxes.
- Meals as per package.
- Anything not mentioned under 'Package Inclusions.
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals.
- Medical and travel insurance.
- Any kind of entry fees anywhere if not mentioned in including.
- Tips, travel insurance, medical insurance, laundry charges, liquors, mineral water, telephone charges.
- All items of personal nature.
- Porter, pony, horse, cable car, boat, train tickets, air tickets charges.
Yamunotri Package (4 Nights / 5 Days)
Day 01: Delhi - Haridwar. (230Kms / 6-7Hrs drive)
Morning start your journey and transfer to Haridwar.
Evening visit "Ganga Ceremony" at Har Ki Pauri.
Overnight at Haridwar.
Day 2 : Hariwdar - Barkot (190Kms / 6-7Hrs drive).
Meet our representative at your hotel and start your journey to Barkot after little refreshment.
Visit on the way places like Satya Narayan temple in Haridwar, Prakasheswar temple in Dehradun, Kempty fall in Mussoorie.
Overnight stay at Barkot.
Day 03: Barkot - Jankichatti - Yamunotri - Jankichatti - Barkot. (50Kms drive and 10kms trek)
Morning after breakfast, drive for Jankichatti and start your trek to Yamunotri.
Visit Yamunotri temple and return trek to Jankichatti. Later drive towards the Barkot.
Overnight stay at Barkot.
Day 04: Barkot - Haridwar (165 Kms / 5-6 Hrs drive)
Morning after breakfast drive for Haridwar.
Visit on the way places like Devoprayag, Vasistha Gufa and Laxman Jhula, and Ram Jhula in Rishikesh.
Overnight at Hotel in Haridwar.
Day 05: Haridwar - Delhi (230 Kms / 6-7 Hrs drive)
Morning after breakfast visit Daksh Temple, Shri Yantra Temple, Maya Devi Temple.
Later drive towards Delhi.
Evening dropping at Delhi.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please read emails carefully and understand the contents and prices. All the email conversations will be also part of your contract with us once you make the booking.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.