- 1 to 15 days (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Char Dham is referred to the four Hindu religious sites in Uttarakhand state of India. These are Yamunotri, Gangotri, Badrinath and Kedarnath. Nestled in the lap of majestic Himalayas, these four sites are the epicenter of religious activity in north India. Traditionally, the Chardham Yatra is undertaken from the west to the east. Thus, the yatra starts from Yamunotri, then proceeding to Gangotri and finally to Kedarnath and Badrinath.
Amongst the four Char Dham, Yamunotri and Gangotri are dedicated to goddesses Yamuna and Ganga respectively. On the other hand, Kedarnath is dedicated to Lord Shiva while Badrinath is dedicated to Lord Vishnu. Moreover, people also visit Hemkund Sahib in the vicinity, which is one of the highest located religious sites in the country. Thus, pilgrims visit all these places in aspiration of washing away their sins and to attain salvation, by the blessings of the Lord.
- 10 Nights accommodation on double sharing basis.
- 10 times Breakfast & Dinner.
- Transfers and sightseeing as per above in an air-conditioned vehicle.
- All toll tax, parking, fuel and driver allowances.
- All applicable hotel and transport taxes.
- Meals as per package.
- Anything not mentioned under 'Package Inclusions.
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals.
- Medical and travel insurance.
- Any kind of entry fees anywhere if not mentioned in including.
- Tips, travel insurance, medical insurance, laundry charges, liquors, mineral water, telephone charges.
- All items of personal nature.
- Porter, pony, horse, cable car, boat, train tickets, air tickets charges.
Departure From Delhi Hotel or Airport/Railway Station
Departure From Delhi Hotel or Airport/Railway Station
The great Himalayas are known as abode to several Hindu Gods and in Uttarakhand, there are a number of the most sacred Hindu temples. There are four very famous temples named Yamunotri, Gangotri, Badrinath and Kedarnath which are communally known as Char Dham and the journey of these four sacred shrines is called Char Dham Package. The Char Dham Yatra of Uttarakhand is considered as one of the most propitious journey for the Hindu devotees and this yatra is done by a lot of pilgrims from all over the world. The valor of the Gods and the natural beauty of the great Himalayas are an ideal combination that enhances the religious and spiritual affection of the Char Dham Package. Kindly go through the following description of all the four sacred shrines of Char Dham Package:
Yamunotri : The westernmost shrine of Yamunotri is one of the most visited shrine in Char Dham Package which is situated near the source of the river Yamuna. The Yamunotri temple, built by King of Tehri Garhwal, Maharaja Pratap Shah, is located on the left bank of the river Yamuna. The river is considered as a divine mother and a goddess for all the Hindus and has been an eminent part in the development of the civilization in the north India.
Gangotri : Gangotri Dham is situated on the banks of river Bhagirathi at an elevation of almost 3200 m above sea level and respected as one of the most sacred and holy shrines for the Hindus. Gangotri has an important place in the Char Dham Package. The Gaumukh Glacier, known as the source of the river Ganges is situated on a trek route from Gangotri. The tourists who wish to visit Gaumukh Glacier need Government permission.
Kedarnath : Kedarnath temple considered as the holiest pilgrimage among the most worshipped pilgrimages for the Hinduism followers. There are twelve Jyotirlingas of the Lord Shiva and Kedarnath is one of those twelve Jyotirlingas, situated near the source of the river Mandakini at an elevation of 3585 m above sea level. To visit this temple there is a trek route of 14 km from Gaurikund. However, the temple can also be visited by a helicopter ride which starts from Phata. This temple is situated at the highest place of the Char Dham Package and has a very low oxygen level.
Badrinath : The most famous and the most visited dham among the Chardham is Badrinath which is also known as Badri Vishal, the fourth dham. With the Neelkanth peak in the background, it is located between Nar and Narayan peaks. Badrinath is the most venerated and the largest among the five Badris also called as the Panch Badri. Badrinath is one the Char Dham (four dhams) of India established by Adi Guru Shankracharya.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please read emails carefully and understand the contents and prices. All the email conversations will be also part of your contract with us once you make the booking. Meaning: EPAI: Only room, CPAI: Room + Breakfast, MAPAI: Room + Breakfast+ Dinner. Please take care of the belongings before leaving the car or Hotels. Company is not responsible for any loss. As per the directive given by the Government of India, all Indian/Foreign Nationals are required to provide proper proof of identification upon check-in. Valid identifications documents are: Passport & Visa together, Voters Id card, Current Drivers License. All the documents must include a photograph. Hotel / camps or any kind of accommodation can deny stay if valid id proof is not provided. Company is not responsible for any ID proof related issues. For extra adult many hotels provide extra mattress also instead of extra bed. Kindly inform us in advance if you prefer only extra bed instead of extra mattress. It is presumed that the tourist is medically fit to undertake the tour. If you have certain kind of allergy (especially for food) or any serious health issues kindly inform us in advance. Many small hotels / resorts do not have lift so kindly inform us in advance if you are not comfortable with stairs. Generally hotel check in time is 14:00 hrs and checkout time is 11:00 hrs across India. Confirm early check in or late checkout will be chargeable if not included in cost. Kindly contact hotel directly if you want complimentery early check in or late check out. Many hotels charge extra for room heater or wifi. Normal package does not include this so in that case these charges should be paid at hotels. If meals are included in package it will be served at set menu basis in a buffet menu / fixed / meal credit. Any items which are not in their in ideal Buffet / Fixed menu will be charged extra at the time of consumption. Hotels decide the menu and options of items for menu. Some hotels having Meal credit policy instead of Buffet or Fixed Menu during low occupancy in hotel – This meal credit amount is decided by hotel management – if bills goes above the given meal credit amount then extra amount should be paid directly at respective hotel. Room service for the food or packing is charged extra at many hotels. Due to any reason if Vehicle breakdown due to technical reasons we will try our best to arrange another vehicle as soon as possible for the major problems. For minor problems which will not take much time vehicle will be repaired. Kindly cooperate. We shall not be responsible for any delays & alterations in the program or expenses incurred directly or indirectly due to natural hazards, flight cancellations, accident, breakdown of transport, weather, sickness, landslides, closures/blockades due to political unrest or any such incidents. AC will not work in all hill areas or stopped / parked vehicle. Driver will not drive on No-entry zones and should not be forced to drive on narrow streets or roads which can create traffic jam. Normal working hours of driver is 12 hrs in case you want services more than 12 hours in a day kindly inform us in advance. In some hill area roads driving after sunset and music is not allowed due to risk of life. Kindly cooperate for the same. Pick up and drop point will be one only (If multiple pickups and drop please mentions email conversation before booking). In case you want multiple visit to the some particular place kindly mention in advance because some places are having very high charges of parking. Tour destination / route cannot change without prior notice (Amended route and tour Destination rates may be change) The rates are subject to change, depending on the fluctuation of diesel/Petrol prices in India. If the prices increased more than 5 % than the time of booking we will increase the rate even if the rates are confirmed earlier. Company reserves the right to give you a similar car if the car you booked is unavailable. At many of the tourist destination / hill station - some of the road / shopping market / mall road have "NO ENTRY" for all / some bigger tourist vehicles depends on destination along with time restrictions also. In this kind of situation guest have to manage another available mode of transport with an additional cost and on direct payment basis, this cost is not included in ideal package inclusion. Some time vehicle parking area little far from the sightseeing spots. Guests need to reach the parking at their own cost. Vehicle will be permitted to use for sightseeing points on the route and inside the city limits or which is mentioned in itinerary. For additional sightseeing, off route sightseeing, sightseeing not inside the city limits or substitute sightseeing kindly contact company. Refund is not possible if any particular sightseeing point is not covered. In case you want some excursions kindly inform company in advance or discuss these things with company rather than driver. All nearby sightseeing points should be covered together. However in case of sometime issues with some particular place we can adjust. No refund for short stay or unveiled facilities. No cancellation or any refund will be made if situation is beyond our control, such as bad weather, landslide, climatic conditions or any other natural disaster, fire, any embargo, acts or decisions of government, political or national crisis, road blocks, heavy snow fall, acts of terrorism or other similar causes, strikes or problems at airlines, rails, buses, hotels or transporters, labor unrest, insolvency, business exigencies, operational and technical issues, route and flight cancellations or due to which the customer could not reach the destination and which is beyond our control. Company is not responsible for any accident/injury/death/theft of person or property during the course of the tour. All rights reserved to management to cancel any service without any refund until full advance money towards the service is received from the customer and accepted by company. Company can change the features or functionality of the services at any time, without any notice. Company Here by expressly disclaims any implied warranties imputed by the laws of any jurisdictions or country other than India. Company considers itself and intends to the jurisdictions only of the court of Haridwar Uttarakhand India.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.