- 5 days (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Rajasthan is always an exciting experience. Enriched with glorious history and culture, this 11 days and 10 nights Rajasthan tour package is one of the magnificent ways to explore the rustic beauty of the desert. From the luxury palaces of Udaipur to the huge forts of Jodhpur, to the havelis of Jaisalmer to wildlife safari at the Amber Fort in Jaipur, it has something fascinating to offer to everyone. You will also get captivated with the traditional folk dance and music. So, with our thoughtfully designed package, have a brush with history and return with pleasurable memories.
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Overnight accommodation
- 2 nights accommodation
- 3 nights accommodation
- 4 nights accommodation
- 5 nights accommodation
- 6 nights accommodation
- 7 nights accommodation
- Food and drinks
01 Oct 2018 to 31 Mar 2017
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Valid from the time of first use, for the duration selected.
Jaipur International Airport
Address: Airport Rd, Sanganer, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302017
Adventure Activities Available in Rajasthan
1. Camping in Rajasthan
Camping in Rajasthan is available in proper tents or in magnificently envisioned and brought-to-life tree houses.
The Tree House
• Location: The Tree House Resort is located outside the city of Jaipur, and can be reached after driving for about an hour on National Highway 8.
• Accommodation: Categorised as Deluxe, Luxury and Private Nests, the tree houses here have two, four or five rooms, and amenities like attached baths, televisions, beverage makers, mini-bars and Wi-Fi internet.
• Activities: The array of facilities and activities offered here are spa, swimming pool, lawn tennis, billiards, film screening, golf, camel safaris archery, volleyball, badminton, gym and birdwatching trips.
Rohetgarh Wilderness Camp
• Location: The wilderness camp of Rohetgarh heritage hotel is located outside the city of Jodhpur.
• Accommodation: Wilderness Camp Rohetgarh offers accommodation in six tents, set atop a sand dune. Polished teak furniture, beautiful jute rugs, canopies decorated with Rajasthani block prints and mosquito nets are features of all units. These tents also have bright lamps and attached bathrooms with western-style toilets.
• Activities: You may sip alcoholic beverages in the open lounge, and avail Jeep safaris through the region. This camp also has a collection of horses, which it will readily give you rides on.
Know more about other popular options for Camping in Rajasthan.
2. Wildlife Safaris in Rajasthan
Ranthambore National Park is the prime place for taking adventure tours in Rajasthan if you want a good round of wildlife spotting.
• Location: Ranthambore National Park is located in the far east of Rajasthan near its state border with Madhya Pradesh.
• Terrain: Its terrain is mostly hilly as the Aravalli Range and the Western Ghats have their junction point here. Raj Bagh, Padam Talao, Malik Talao, the Chambal River and the West Banas River are important water resources here.
• Flora: Lush grasses on the plateaus, velvety meadows on the valleys and dense woods along the rivers characterise the regional vegetation. Deciduous trees like jamun, khair, dhok, mahua, dates, banyans and mangoes grow here in plenty.
• Fauna: Tigers are the most widely photographed and most significant beasts of Ranthambore National Park. Other than them, caracals, hyenas, leopards, hedgehogs, jungle cats, hares, civets, boars, deer, foxes, sloth bears, tortoises and turtles may also be sighted here.
• Activities: You can take wildlife safaris through the national park and also visit Ranthambore Fort,
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant meals not included
- Dress code is smart casual
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.