- 1 day (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Agra is famous for its Mughal landmarks—including the unmissable Taj Mahal. On this full-day tour from Delhi, see the iconic white marble structure by both sunrise and sunset. You’ll also visit & Enjoy the other Spectacular Places in Agra and can upgrade to see the abandoned city of Fatehpur Sikri , To Book with Overnight Tour from Delhi.
• A full-day, sunrise-to-sunset tour of Taj Mahal and Agra sites
• Transportation By Air Conditioner Vehicle
• Private, Friendly, Expert Tour Guide for a More Personalized Experience
• Visit the world-famous Mughal monument during the prettiest times of day
• Discover other under-the-radar sites, from Mughal tombs to Agra Fort
• Opt for an optional upgrade to visit Fatehpur Sikri , To Book with Overnight Tour from Delhi
• Visit & Enjoy Local Shopping Places in Agra
- Hotel/Airport/Railway Station Pick-up & Drop.
- Chauffeur Driven A/C Private Vehicle for Transportation.
- Fuel (Petrol/Diesel/Gasoline), Parking Charges, Toll Taxes & Interstate Taxes.
- Private Tour Guide for Informative Commentary for All Monuments in Agra
- Bottled water
- All Government Taxes (GST)
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
- Hotel Accommodation
- Monument entrance fees
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- TIPS & Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Delhi Airport/ Railway Station/ Hotel Anywhere in Delhi
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Valid from the time of first use, for the consecutive days selected.
Upon Arrival at New Delhi ( Overnight Journey ) or Early Morning we will pickup you from your Delhi hotel or Airport / Railway Station , and will head straight to the Agra....for Memorable Guided Visit of Taj Mahal , while the soft golden light illuminates the romantic landmark. Take time to stroll the ornate gardens and stunning interiors as your guide enriches your visit with fact-filled stories and legends about the 17th-century mausoleum, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
While many tours end there, you’ll continue your heritage journey through Agra with a stop at the impressive Agra Fort and the latticed stone tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah. As dusk falls, head to a riverside garden for romantic sunset views of the Taj Mahal. You can also upgrade for an optional stop at the abandoned city of Fatehpur Sikri, To Book with Tour Option of Overnight Delhi Agra Tour.
Enjoy Guided tour of other Spectacular places of Agra…
Drive to Agra Fort (Red Fort) : - Spread over a sprawling 94 acres, this massive red sandstone fort lies parallel to the Yamuna River and situated 2 kilometers northwest of the Taj Mahal. The Agra Fort (Red Fort) was originally occupied by Sikarwar Rajputs and was later captured by Lodi rulers of Delhi. In 1526, after the Lodi’s were defeated in the Battle of Panipat, the victor Emperor Babur took over the fort. After losing the fort briefly to the Suri rulers, it was eventually reclaimed by Akbar who made Agra his capital.
Drive to Mehtab Bagh :- A garden built on the banks of Yamuna River, Mehtab Bagh was constructed by Emperor Babur and was the last of a series of 11 such gardens built along the east bank of the river. Mehtab Bagh was built as an integral part of the Taj complex as the gardens of the Taj are perfectly aligned with Mehtab Bagh, making it the best place to view the Taj from.
Afterwards you can have your Lunch as per your choice of restaurant. We'll surely suggest you where to eat if you want, (Otherwise Proceed for Other Places of Interest Like Shopping )
Afterwards will Drive to Visit you
Baby Taj : -Tomb of I'timad-ud-Daulah is a Mughal mausoleum in the city of Agra. Often described as a "jewel box", sometimes called the "Baby Tāj", the tomb of I'timad-ud-Daulah is often regarded as a draft of the Taj Mahal.....
Afterwards will Take you to Visit the another , An UNESCO World Heritage Site i.e.
Fatehpur Sikri, is an important specimen of the Mughal dynasty. By going for tours to this historical site, you can get a feel of the rich historical culture of medieval Mughal India.
( Will Visit you only If you have Book the Overnight Tour from Delhi )
Afterwards and with lots of good memories of the tour driver will Move you back to Delhi and drop off you at your Designated Place.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Taj Mahal is Closed on Friday
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.