- 2 days (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy personalized attention and a flexible itinerary on this Private Delhi to Agra on a 2-day tour that visits the Taj Mahal and other top attractions.See two UNESCO World Heritage sites: the Taj Mahal, a masterpiece from the Mughal era, and Agra Fort, which showcases architecture from both Hindu and Central Asian traditions. You also have the option to view the Taj Mahal from Mehtab Bagh (the Moonlight Garden) or go shopping. Includes overnight accommodation, all transportation, breakfast, and hotel pickup and drop-off.
• Private 2-day tour of Agra, from Delhi
• Explore the Taj Mahal and Agra Fort, both World Heritage sites
• Includes one night of accommodation, private vehicle and local guide, two breakfasts and hotel pickup and drop-off
- 1x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- All Transfers/Sightseeing’s by air conditioned private vehicle
- Hotel/Railway Station/Airport pickup and drop-off from & to Delhi
- Services of English Speaking Professional private tour guide
- 1 Night Stay in 4 Star Category Hotel (Four Points by Shereton or Similar) with Breakfast
- Monuments Entrance Fees
- Hard Drinks
- Lunch & Dinner
- Tips & Gratuties (Optional)
- Any other items which is not mentioned in Inclusions
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Fatehpur Sikri
Traveler pickup is offered
Day 1: New Delhi - Agra
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Agra 282001 India
Your tour begins after breakfast with a drive to Agra. On arrival you’ll check in at your hotel and spend the afternoon visiting Agra Fort. Emperor Shah Jahan, who built the Taj Mahal in memory of his wife, was imprisoned in the
Agra Fort by his son Aurangzeb. From the fort he was able to see the Taj Mahal – the mausoleum of his wife, Mumtaz. The fort is home to a number of beautiful mosques, such as Nagina Masjid, Meena Masjid, Sheesh Mahal, Khas Mahal, and Meena Bazar. Later you will go to Visit Taj Mahal at Sunset That is the best time to see Taj Mahl. Marvel at the spectacular Taj Mahal as the sunset in the background. Take your time to admire this majestic place, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the most famous and beautiful buildings in the world You’ll also visit Sikandra to see the mausoleum of Akhbar and then see the sunset at the Taj Mahal. Overnight in Agra.
Duration: 1 day
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Overnight hotel in Agra.
Day 2: Agra - New Delhi
Stop At: Fatehpur Sikri India
You’ll visit the Taj Mahal again at sunrise. Marvel at the stunning scene in the early morning light. The Taj Mahal, a memorial to Emperor Shah Jahan’s wife, is made of white marble and took 22 years to build. Continue on to Fatehpur Sikri (known as the ghost town), which is about an hour’s drive from Agra. Built between 1571 and 1585, Fatehpur Sikri is one of the finest examples of Mughal architectural splendor. It is said to be the best example of the culmination of Hindu and Muslim architecture. After lunch your driver will take you back to New Delhi.
Duration: 12 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Dress code is formal
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.