- 8 to 10 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
An introduction to Delhi's incredible sights
Experience lush gardens in the mighty Red Fort
Witness Chandni Chowk vibrant bazaar
Gandhi's solemn memorial & the mysterious Qutab Minar complex
Sparkling golden domes of a sacred Sikh temple
- Guided tour of Old and New Delhi
- Roundtrip transportation to and from your central Delhi hotel via air-conditioned vehicle
- Meals and beverages
We start at 10:00 AM in the morning for An introduction to Delhi's incredible sights. Firstly we experience the lush gardens in the mighty Red Fort and then we proceed to witness Chandni Chowk vibrant bazaar. Then we move on to Gandhi's solemn memorial & the mysterious Qutab Minar complex. We end the tour to visit the sacred Sikh temple and then drop off to your hotel in New Delhi.
This Tour generally last for 08 hours could extend a bit more depending on traffic conditions.
Monument Enterance Fee included.
Children Below 2 are complimentary.
Maximum Vehicle size 6 Pax.
Hotel Pickup is included for hotels in Central and South Delhi.
If your hotel falls outside then you would have to pay supplement charges.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children 2 and younger are complimentary.
- Maximum vehicle size is 6 passengers.
- Please select the correct booking option for your total group size. If you select an option that does not match the total number of travelers in your group, your booking maybe cancelled and you will be asked to rebook the appropriate one.
- Hotel pickup is included for hotels in central Delhi; if your hotel falls outside this area you may need to pay a supplement for hotel pickup. You will be informed of any supplement when you call to confirm your reservation after booking.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.