- 14 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Full Day Jaipur (Pink City) Tour from Delhi by Car. You will see the pink city Jaipur which is the heart of Rajasthan, with a professional guide. See the major sites like Amer Fort, City Palace, the Royal Residence, Jantar Mantar, Hawa Mahal, and Jal Mahal.
• Delhi to Jaipur -You will be driven in a comfortable air-conditioned car and driver with chauffeur.
• Explore Jaipur with a private and professional Tour Guide.
- Air-conditioned car and private chauffeur
- Professional English-speaking Tour Guide
- Pick up/Drop off at your location
- 1 Drinking Water Botel
- Personal Care
- Monument Entrances
- Camera Fees
- Anything that is not mentioned in the inclusions
- Entry/Admission - Indira Gandhi International Airport
Traveler pickup is offered
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi, Delhi 110037, India
We will pick you up at 6 AM from your location in Delhi/Gurgaon/Noida hotel/Indira Gandhi International Airport.
Drive 4/5-hours to the Pink City of Jaipur to begin your Same Day Tour. Upon arrival, meet your Guide in Jaipur, and visit Amber Fort (climb up the foot of the hill to reach the top of the palace), within the Fort Complex, visit Jai Mandir Temple to see the Palace of mirrors (Sheesh Mahal).
Later, photostop at Jal Mahal, known as "Water Palace". Break for lunch at a local restaurant, then visit City Palace & Museum ( which includes Chandra Mahal, Mubarak Mahal palaces and other buildings, is a palace complex in Jaipur, the capital of the Rajasthan was the seat of the Maharaja of Jaipur).
Then, head to Jantar Mantar (a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and a stone observatory -attracted by mathematicians from all over the world, and built to observe astronomical positions).
Then, you will photostop at Hawa Mahal ( constructed for the Royal ladies to observe everyday life and festivals celebrated in the street below without being seen)
Finally, drive back to Delhi and drop-off at your hotel or the airport.
Duration: 14 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Bring your own camera
- Wear comfortable shoes and clothes
- Bring cap and sunglasses in summer
- Keep some snacks if possible
- Wear winter clothes in the winter time
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.