- 8 days (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Welcome to Rajasthan!!
Honeymoon is one of the most important moment of life and every couple wishes to make it the most. A tour set against the romantic and intoxicating backdrop of breathtaking locations filled with love, lust, passion and eroticism that speaks of romance and the magic in the air, works on your marriage. The forts and palaces, the lakes & rolling hills, the luxury heritage hotels all ensure a memorable honeymoon.
Rajasthan offers some of the most luxurious palace hotels, resorts and spa centers. This tour offers stay in some of the finest hotels most suitable for honeymooners. This tour rediscovers the Majesty and Romanticism of this great and fascinating "Land of Kings, Queens, Prince and Princesses"
- 7 nights accommodation
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local taxes
- TripAdvisor Experiences brokerage fee
- Bottled water
- Breakfast - Continental breakfast
- All activities
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Professional art historian guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Round-trip private transfer
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Food and drinks, other than the "value added offers" specified in your guidebook
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Valid from the time of first use, for the duration selected.
What's Included?* 7 Nights’ Accommodation on twin sharing basis in standard (Base) category AC rooms with private attached toilet & bath in 4/5 star Deluxe/ Luxury hotels with daily breakfast for 2 Pax
* Transportation at all places using Air Conditioned medium sedan car with private chauffeurs for the entire duration of the tour starting from & finishing in Jaipur covering Delhi, Agra , Fatehpur Sikri, and Jaipur including arrival / departure transfers, at all places as mentioned in tour itinerary.
* Transportation at Udaipur using Air Conditioned medium sedan car with private chauffeurs for the entire duration of the tour, including arrival / departure transfers, as mentioned in tour itinerary.
* 1 time 45 minutes common boat ride for 2 persons on Lake Pichola inclusive of boat pier entry charges (without Guide)
* 1 time dinner for 2 persons at Choki Dhani Cultural village, Jaipur inclusive of transportation to venue & back
* Sightseeing & Excursions as per tour itinerary using medium segment air -conditioned sedan car with private chauffeur
* Services of accompanied local English-speaking professional guides under license by Department of Tourism, Government of India during sightseeing, at all places mentioned in tour itinerary.
* Car at disposal for local city use when not sightseeing in case you would like to go for meals outside hotel.
* Transportation cost is Inclusive of gasoline, Driver’s allowances, Road & state taxes including Toll & services of a personal chauffeur as per the above itinerary.
* All presently applicable Central & State Government Taxes on hotels, road, toll & bridge. It is also inclusive of driver’s daily allowance, parking charges, gasoline, vehicle insurance
* Service Charges for C'MORE for preparing & executing the tour program
COST DOES NOT INCLUDE
* Breakfast on day of Arrival
* Meals unless mentioned
* Entrance fees at monuments of visit
* Medical & personal expenses like beverages
* Tips and gratitude’s,
* Telecommunication charges
* Wi-Fi services,
* Laundry service
* Insurance of any kind
* GST@5% on total Invoice amount.
and what so ever not mentioned under "cost Includes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is require
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.