- 10 to 12 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Private day trip to Agra from Delhi Visit two of India's UNESCO World Heritage-listed sites: the Taj Mahal and the Agra Fort Explore the huge expanse of the Agra Fort and learn about its Mughal architecture Get an in-depth tour of the iconic Taj Mahal and the Tomb of Itmad-ud-Daulah (Baby Taj) Enjoy a traditional Indian lunch at a popular restaurant Private tour with an expert guide ensures a more personalized and flexible experience Transport by air-conditioned vehicle included
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
Traveler pickup is offered
we will pick you wherever you are within the city .
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Agra 282001 India
The Taj Mahal is an ivory-white marble mausoleum on the south bank of the Yamuna river in the Indian city of Agra. It was commissioned in 1632 by the Mughal emperor, Shah Jahan, to house the tomb of his favourite wife, Mumtaz Mahal.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
Agra Fort is a historical fort in the city of Agra in India. It was the main residence of the emperors of the Mughal Dynasty until 1638, when the capital was shifted from Agra to Delhi. Before capture by the British, the last Indian rulers to have occupied it were the Marathas.
Duration: 1 hour
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.