- 3 hours 18 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Explore Old Delhi's liveliness, monuments and food.
- 1 mineral water bottler per person
- Energy drink
- Bottled water
- Pickup and drop
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities (optional)
Hotel Broadway, 4/15A, Asaf Ali Rd, Chatta lal Miya, Chandni Mahal, Chandni Chowk, New Delhi, Delhi 110002, India
Namaste, I'm Ajay. I was born and bred in Delhi and I've been conducting cycling tours for the past two years. I am a travel blogger and love exploring new places. Delhi is a like treasure chest of hidden gems, history, delicious food and culture and I love showing people around the city. I can speak English and Hindi.
Explore the narrow lanes and historic monuments in Old Delhi. Once a walled city built by Shah Jahan in the 17th century, the place boasts of thriving activities and historic monuments. Ride through Chandni Chowk and its narrow lanes packed with shops that sell fabrics, spices and just about everything. Discover some hidden corners with the host that is, otherwise, not widely known. After that, cycle up to the imposing Red Fort and learn all about its significance. Visit Jama Masjid and Fatehpuri Masjid, two famous mosques in Delhi, before ending the trip with a delicious breakfast in Chandni Chowk.
Places of interest: Chandni Chowk, Red Fort, Jama Masjid, Fatehpuri Masjid.
Tip: Stay hydrated and wear synthetic fabric to avoid skin chafing.
Fitness level: Beginner
• A Viator/TripAdvisor booking confirmation sent at the time of confirmation is not the official ticket.
• You will receive a separate redemption voucher/code.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A Viator/TripAdvisor booking confirmation sent at the time of confirmation is not the official ticket.
- You will receive a separate redemption voucher/code
- Minimum participation age for the tour is 10 years.
- Please cooperate with the host to maintain time and decorum.
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women, and guests with medical conditions including, but not limited to, heart problems and back pain.
- We recommend athleisure wear or clothes that allow for movement. Loose fabrics can impede pedaling or lead to mishaps by getting caught in the wheels.
- The host may vary depending on his/her availability. Rest assured, a host of similar interests will accompany the guest.
- Meeting point: Hotel Broadway, Chandni Chowk at 6.30 A.M.
- Recommended backpack essentials: Camera, Medication (if any), Gloves, Sunglasses, Sunscreen
- The voucher includes contact details of the organiser. Please reconfirm the meeting point and time and other details with them.
- Show the e-voucher to avail the activity, no print-outs required.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases, the management will try to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will be provided for the same.
- Mechanic support is available on call.
- You cannot bring your own bike However, the bikes are well maintained with adjustable seats, you can surely find a match.
- You can stop at the sites to take photographs but do be mindful of the time, so as to not inconvenience the rest of the group.
- A first-aid kit is available at your service, in case of emergencies.
- A mix of geared and non-geared bikes are available.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.