- 3 hours 18 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Explore Delhi's history, landmark buildings and culture.
- 1 mineral water bottle per person
- Energy drink
- Bottled water
- Pickup and drop
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities (optional)
Hotel Broadway, 4/15A, Asaf Ali Rd, Chatta lal Miya, Chandni Mahal, Chandni Chowk, New Delhi, Delhi 110002, India
Namaste, I'm Ajay. I was born and bred in Delhi and I've been conducting cycling tours for the past two years. I am a travel blogger and love exploring new places. Delhi is a like treasure chest of hidden gems, history, delicious food and culture and I love showing people around the city. I can speak English and Hindi.
Take a trip down wide roads adorned with some of the most important and beautiful buildings in Delhi. Begin this tour in Chandni Chowk and cycle towards India Gate to learn all about the façade and its history. Move on to Rajpath to see the Rashtrapati Bhavan and then to Sansad Marg to see the Parliament House. The beautiful architecture and the surrounding Mughal gardens in these buildings are a treat to the eyes. Head to the Supreme Court before stepping inside Gurudwara Bangla Sahib, the most prominent Sikh temple in Delhi. Walk around and experience the spiritual place. Treat yourself to Langar; a free meal served to anyone who enters a Gurudwara and wishes to eat. After that take a ride to Agrasen Ki Baoli, a beautiful historic step well before ending the trip at Jantar Mantar.
Places of interest: India Gate, Rashtrapati Bhavan, Supreme Court, Parliament House, Gurudwara Bangla Sahib, Agrasen Ki Baoli.
Tip: Stay hydrated and wear synthetic fabric to avoid skin chafing.
Fitness level: Beginner
• A Viator/TripAdvisor booking confirmation sent at the time of confirmation is not the official ticket.
• You will receive a separate redemption voucher/code.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A Viator/TripAdvisor booking confirmation sent at the time of confirmation is not the official ticket.
- You will receive a separate redemption voucher/code
- Minimum participation age for the tour is 10 years.
- Please cooperate with the tour guide to maintain time and decorum.
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women, and guests with medical conditions including, but not limited to, heart problems and back pain.
- We recommend athleisure wear or clothes that allow for movement. Loose fabrics can impede pedaling or lead to mishaps by getting caught in the wheels.
- Meeting point: Hotel Broadway, Chandni Chowk at 6.30 A.M.
- Recommended backpack essentials: Camera, Medication (if any), Gloves, Sunglasses, Sunscreen
- The voucher includes contact details of the organiser. Please reconfirm the meeting point, time and other details with them.
- Show the e-voucher to avail the activity, no print-outs required.
- In the event of any unforeseen weather circumstances, the organiser reserves the right to reschedule or cancel the activity. Full refund will be provided in such cases.
- Mechanic support is available on call.
- You cannot carry your own bike However, the bikes are well maintained with adjustable seats, you can surely find a match.
- You can stop at the sites to take photographs. But do be mindful of the time, so as to not inconvenience the rest of the group.
- A first-aid kit is available at your service, in case of emergencies.
- A mix of geared and non-geared bikes are available.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.