- 1 day (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
This itinerary is perfect for someone who is running short of time but yet is keen to visit the most illustrious Taj Mahal and various monuments of great significance. Get riveted by the ecstatic beauty and splendor of these monuments and make your tour truly worthwhile.
- Inclusive of Airport Pick-up and Airport Drop
- Inclusive of WI-FI in the car During the Trip.
- Inclusive of Cell Phone. All Toll Taxes
- Parking Fees
- Interstate Taxes
- Fuel Charge
- Driver's Lodging & Boarding Charge
- Transport and luxury taxes.
- Fuel surcharge
- Personal expenses such as tips, laundry, telephone bills, beverages.
- Any extra meals.
- Camera Charges (still or movie)
- Entrance Fees to the monuments.
- Domestic and International airfares.
- Optional or suggested activities.
New Delhi Airport/ Delhi Railway Station/ Centrally located hotel Delhi
On arrival, you will be met by a travel representative who will pick you up from the hotel/airport/railway station and drive to Agra. The city of Taj, Agra is famous for the glorious Taj Mahal, majestic Agra Fort and quaint looking Tomb of Itimad-Ud-daulah. All the three are UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Upon arrival at Agra, our representative from will assist you to visit the Taj Mahal.
(Taj Mahal is closed on Fridays).
Taj Mahal was built by Shah Jahan in the memory of his better half. It took 22 years to build this magnificent monument and about 20,000 laborers toiled hard to give it an elegant touch. The monument was built entirely of white marble and a whooping Rs. 32 million were spent in the construction of this seventh wonder of this world.
Next, visit Agra Fort also known as Red fort as the latter is comprised of red sandstone. The fort covers an area of 2.5 Km and within the fort’s premises there is Khas Mahal, Jahangir Palace, audience halls and two holy mosques.
Thereafter, visit Tomb of Itimad-Ud-Daulah which is popularly known as the baby Taj. Made of white marble with magnificent inlay works and carvings, this mausoleum is a forerunner to the Taj Mahal.
After sightseeing; drive to New Delhi by road. Upon arrival, you will be met by a travel representative who will assist you in transferring to the hotel / railway station / airport.
The Tour ends.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Highlights of Tour
- Admire the beauty of Taj Mahal.
- Walk around the ramparts of Agra Fort.
- Visit the Tomb of Itmad-Ud-Daulah.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.