- 3 days (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Experience India with this Private 3-day Golden Triangle tour of Agra, Jaipur, Delhi, and the deserted city of Fatehpur Sikri with transport and two nights of accommodations included. See UNESCO-listed spots, such as Agra Fort, Amber Fort, Qutub Minar, and Jantar Mantar. Catch sight of the Taj Mahal at sunrise, and explore Jal Mahal, which lies in the middle of Man Sagar Lake. Other highlights include India Gate and Hawa Mahal.
- 2x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- Private Tour
- 4 Star Hotel accommodation for 2 nights on twin sharing.
- Breakfast in hotel of stay
- Private driver with air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional private tour guides for all excursions
- Bottled water
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Monument entrance fees and camera fees.
- Lunch and dinner
- Camera fees at monuments
- Items of personal nature like phone calls, table drinks, etc.
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
- Entry/Admission - Ridhan Tours
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Amber Fort Palace
Traveler pickup is offered
Day 1: Day 1: Delhi - Agra
Stop At: Ridhan Tours, C-11, Stree No-6 West Vinod Nagar, New Delhi 110092 India
Begin your 3-day Golden Triangle tour with pickup from your desired location in Delhi, Noida, or Gurgaon by air-conditioned car. During your half-day tour of Delhi, visit Qutub Minar, a UNESCO World Heritage site built by Qutub-ud-din Aibek. Humayun's tomb, Admire the Lotus Temple, also called Bahai Temple (closed on Mondays), and India Gate. Traveling in a private climate-controlled vehicle with a driver, ride past the Parliament House, the President's Palace, and the Secretariat buildings. After your tour in Delhi, have lunch and proceed to Agra, The city of Taj Mahal via a 3-hour drive on the expressway. Upon arrival in Agra, check in to your hotel and relax. Overnight stay in Agra.
Duration: 1 day
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Overnight stay in Agra.
Day 2: Day 2: Agra - Jaipur (Breakfast )
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Agra 282001 India
Start your sightseeing of Agra city early with a mesmerizing view of the sunrise along with the Taj Mahal. Take a guided tour inside the Taj Mahal for approximately two hours. Then return to the hotel for breakfast. After that, check out from hotel, and visit the historic Agra Fort also known as Red Fort. After that you are free for shopping. Then proceed to Jaipur. Upon your arrival in Jaipur, check in to your hotel. Overnight stay at Hotel Jaipur.
Duration: 1 day
Accommodation included: Overnight stay at Hotel Jaipur.
Day 3: Day 3: Jaipur city tour - Delhi (Breakfast Included)
Stop At: Amber Fort Palace, Jaipur 302021 India
Kick start the last day of your tour with a satisfying breakfast. After that, take a guided sightseeing tour of Jaipur city. Visit Amber Fort situated on the top of the hill. Then be treated to the majestic and surreal view of Jal Mahal. After time to explore at Jal Mahal, head to the Palace of Winds, also known as Hawa Mahal built in 1799 by Maharaja Sawai Pratap Singh. Finish with a visit to Jantar Mantar and Maharaja’s city palace. After that you have option for shopping in local Market/Bazaar. Then, have lunch in a local restaurant (own expense) then you will drive back to Delhi and get dropped off at either the airport, the railway station, your hotel, or another desired location in Delhi.
Duration: 14 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Dress code is formal
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.