- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Capture the essence of Delhi's ancient architecture, gardens and lanes!
- 2-3 km walk over 2 hours
- 1 hot beverage
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Camera & accessories
- Camera fee
- Pickup & drop
- Food & beverage
- Personal expenses
- Tips & gratuities (optional)
Safdarjung Tomb, Airforce Golf Course, Delhi Race Club, New Delhi, Delhi 110021, India
Monday to Sunday: 8:00 AM, 6:00 PM
Hi, I am a young and energetic storyteller from Delhi and love finding peaceful nuances in my chaotic city. I am fond of interacting with people and listening to their stories. My friendly persona and passion for travelling have helped me connect with tourists from all over the world.
Hi, I am Jai, a native of Delhi. I bond with my tourists the way I bond with my city. I believe in spreading my love for the city through my local tours and intricate stories. Join me on this tour filled with detailed conversations, folklore and amazing food.
Hi, I’m an engineer with an MBA in Tourism. I realised my passion for storytelling while working with kids in different organisations. Come, join me on this unique experience and catch exclusive glimpses of the city to realise its full potential.
Delhi is every photographer’s dream come true. In this tour, we’ve picked places that are perfect for capturing shots of Mughal architecture, garden landscapes and ancient lanes. We start at Safdarjung Tomb with its geometric garden and ornate facade and then move on to the Muhammad Shah Sayyid Mausoleum. Numerous relics from the Sayyid dynasty and the unique shape of the mausoleum make for great pictures. Next, we’ll cover Lodhi gardens, the Athpula Bridge with its pillared arches, and then get on to some street photography. The Bara Gumbad, the Rose Garden and the Sikandar Lodhi Tomb are some of the other places we’ll cover in this tour. Our last stop is exploring the street art on Lodhi road showcasing diverse graffiti.
Places of interest: SafdarjungTomb, Muhammad Shah Sayyid Tomb, Lodhi Garden, Bara Gumbad, Athpula Bridge, Shish Gumbad, Rose Garden, Sikandar Lodhi Tomb, Lodhi Road.
Tip: Wear comfortable walking shoes and stay hydrated.
• A Viator/TripAdvisor booking confirmation sent at the time of confirmation is not the official ticket.
• You will receive a separate redemption voucher/code.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A Viator/TripAdvisor booking confirmation sent at the time of confirmation is not the official ticket.
- You will receive a separate redemption voucher/code
- Valid ID proof is mandatory.
- Complimentary for up to two children below the age of 12.
- Please cooperate with the tour guide to maintain time and decorum.
- The guide may vary depending on his/her availability. Rest assured, a host of similar interests will accompany the guest.
- Heritage sites and temples may require appropriate attire, that covers knees and shoulders.
- We recommend carrying an umbrella during summer (April - June) and monsoon (July - September), and a jacket during winter (December - January) for a hassle-free experience.
- Meeting point: Entrance gate of Safdarjung Tomb, Delhi at 8:00 A.M./6:00 P.M.
- The voucher includes contact details of the organiser. Please reconfirm the meeting point and time with them.
- Show the e-voucher to avail the activity, no print-outs required.
- In the event of any unforeseen weather circumstances, the organiser reserves the right to reschedule or cancel the activity. Full refund will be provided in such cases
- There are parking facilities available near the meeting point.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.