- 12 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
This is the first and foremost tour product by choosing which you gets rid of excusive search for looking for a cab, hiring a tour guide, searching for a good restaurant in Agra and booking the newly implemented step ticketing system for Taj Mahal Tour. In the present tour package we provide you a luxury private car with chauffeur, tour guide for Taj Mahal with composite entry tickets in which you are allowed to visit the interiors of the mausoleum not only the outside garden view. We also provide you the lunch(on table barbecue) at a good restaurant in Agra and your free pick up and drop from any Delhi hotel for this day Tour.
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Local taxes
- TripAdvisor Experiences brokerage fee
- Bottled water
- Lunch (On table barbecue with large spread of Indian and continental dishes)
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entrance fees for other monuments like Taj mahal, Agra fort and Baby taj.
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- Entry/Admission - Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah
New Delhi, New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel in Delhi /airport/ railway station
early morning departure from Delhi
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Agra 282001 India
The Taj Mahal is an ivory-white marble mausoleum on the south bank of the Yamuna river in the Indian city of Agra. It was commissioned in 1632 by the Mughal emperor, Shah Jahan, to house the tomb of his favourite wife, Mumtaz Mahal.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
Agra Fort is a historical fort in the city of Agra in India. It was the main residence of the emperors of the Mughal Dynasty until 1638, when the capital was shifted from Agra to Delhi. Before capture by the British, the last Indian rulers to have occupied it were the Marathas.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah, Yamuna River, Agra 282001 India
Tomb of I'timād-ud-Daulah is a Mughal mausoleum in the city of Agra in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. Often described as a "jewel box", sometimes called the "Bacha Taj", the tomb of I'timād-ud-Daulah is often regarded as a draft of the Taj Mahal.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.