- 1 day (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
The tourists who stay in Delhi and have a penchant to see some history buffs can plan for Gwalior tour by train with us. We would arrange this tour with your pick up from Delhi hotel, train tickets and tour guide for Gwalior.
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Local taxes
- TripAdvisor Experiences brokerage fee
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Train tickets
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Monuments entrance fee
- Entry/Admission - Gwalior Fort
- Entry/Admission - Jai Vilas Palace
- Entry/Admission - Teli Ka Mandir
Traveler pickup is offered
All hotels/Airport in Delhi
Hotel/airport in Delhi
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gwalior Fort, Gwalior India
In the morning we will pick you from your Delhi hotel at nearly 4.30 am to catch the morning shatabdi express bound to Bhopal. The train leaves at 6 am and will reach Gwalior at nearly 9.30. Upon your arrival we will receive you at the station and after freshening up your private guided tour of Gwalior starts with the visit of imposing Gwalior fort. This Fort built on a hill top is an architectural marvel and inspiration to the Agra fort and the Red Fort. Built in pure Rajput style this fort houses the age old sculptor work in the famous Gurjari Mahal.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Jai Vilas Palace, Lashkar, Gwalior 474007 India
Later you move towards Jai Vilas Palce built in the 19th century and is still the residence of the descendants of the Maharaja of Gwalior .Some part of the palace is converted into the private museum and houses the magnificient art work, chandeliers, Carriages, the Figurines such as Swan and Linda and other valuable pieces in various galleries Now it is the time for lunch so you can savour Indian delicacies in some local restaurant.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Teli Ka Mandir, Gwalior Fort, Gwalior India
Post lunch you can visit some other places of interest like Teli ka Mandir, Tansen Mausoleum etc. After finishing the tour we will drop you at Gwalior railway station to catch the same train at 7.46 Pm bound to Delhi. The Train will reach at 11.30 pm in Delhi when we will transfer you to your designated hotel.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.