- 12 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
On this full-day trip to Agra visit the famous Taj Mahal and Agra Fort and discover the grandeur of the Mughal era. The tour also includes a heritage walk in the village of Kachhpura where you can explore ruins set amidst a rural backdrop. Enjoy watching the village folk at work and get a taste of their warmth and hospitality.
• Taj Mahal, one of the Seven Wonders of the World
• Agra Fort, a UNESCO World Heritage site
• Heritage walk through a Mughal era village
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Local English speaking guide
- Lunch (beverage excluded)
- 02 bottles of mineral water per person
- Bottled water
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Your hotel in the city of Delhi.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Same as departure location.
You will be picked up from your hotel in Delhi for the 3-hour drive to Agra.
Upon reaching Agra, you will be escorted to the Taj Mahal, one of the Seven Wonders of the World. This iconic 17th century monument of love took over 20 years to complete. It was built by the Mughal Emperor Shahjahan in memory of his Queen, Mumtaz Mahal. Built in white marble with elaborate lattice work, the beauty of the Taj mesmerizes every visitor.
Next visit the historic Agra Fort. It was the seat of residence of the Mughal Emperors for over 200 years until 1638, when the capital was shifted from Agra to Delhi. Built in red sandstone, the fort has several well preserved halls like the Hall of Public Audience, the Hall of Private Audience, the Khas Mahal built in white marble, and the Nagina Masjid, a mosque that was built exclusively for the women of the court.
Next stop for lunch (beverage excluded) at a local restaurant.
After lunch, take a heritage walk and explore the Mughal era ruins in the village of Kachhpura. The village has the remains of a sundial, Humayun's Mosque and ancient stepwells. Enjoy the rustic charm of the village as you walk around the colorfully decorated mud houses. At the end of the walk, visit Mehtab Bagh (Moonlight Garden) that is situated opposite the Taj on the other side of the River Yamuna. Enjoy the view of the Taj at sunset before you end your trip.
At the end of the tour you will be driven back to Delhi and dropped off at your hotel.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
- A maximum of 8 people per booking are allowed.
- Children under 15 must be accompanied by an adult.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved.
- Taj Mahal remains closed on Fridays.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.