- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
This is a heritage tour of Old Delhi that lets you walk through narrow lanes and crowded markets to discover some of the most famous spots. Also, engage in two of the favorite pastimes of Old Dilliwallas (Delhites) - kite flying and pigeon fights. Get close to the local residents and learn about their daily life. Ride a rickshaw and visit an old haveli (mansion). Just wander along the lanes of Delhi soaking in the ancient facades of houses lining the streets. Pack your trip with unforgettable memories of sights, sounds and smells as you walk along the old city.
• Kite flying
• Pigeon fights
• Rickshaw ride through the narrow lanes of Old Delhi
- Transport in private air conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Rickshaw ride
- Kite flying equipment
- Lunch or Dinner (beverage excluded)
- Local English speaking guide
- 02 bottles of mineral water per person
- Bottled water
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Your hotel in the city of Delhi.
10:00 A.M. Or 04:00 P.M.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Same as departure location.
You will be picked up from your hotel and driven to Old Delhi.
Most houses in the area have large terraces that have been used over the years for two favorite pastimes of Delhites - kite flying and pigeon fights.
Try your hand at flying a kite. Get to feed the pigeons before a fighting round. If you are lucky you might be able to see a competition too. Your guide will then take you deeper into the heart of Old Delhi, telling you tales of a bygone era while you enjoy your Rickshaw ride. Explore the heritage buildings and witness the local lifestyle and culture from close quarters.
Before finishing your tour, enjoy your lunch / dinner (beverage excluded) at a local restaurant.
After the meal, you will be dropped back at your hotel.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. Please wear comfortable shoes.
- Children under 15 must be accompanied by an adult.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.