- 6 days (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, and Pushkar is full of highlights, from visiting the iconic Taj Mahal to exploring UNESCO sites like Humayun’s Tomb Red Fort and Fatehpur Sikri,and Qutub minar and more the magnificent Brahma Temple in Pushkar and the colorful market of Delhi’s Chandni Chowk Bazaar.
• 6-days private tour of India's Golden Triangle
• Visit heritage and cultural sites in Delhi, Agra, Jaipur and Pushkar
• Admire the beauty of UNESCO World Heritage Sites like Taj Mahal in Agra
• Visit the world-famous Brahma Temple in Pushkar
- 5x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 5 nights
- Meeting/assistance by our representative/driver
- 5 nights stay in 4 star hotel (twin sharing) on breakfast basis
- Sightseeing by an air-conditioned private vehicle
- Hotel pickup/drop-off
- Professional tour guides for all excursions wherever necessary
- Packaged drinking water
- Rickshaw ride in Old Delhi.
- Monument entrance
- Camera fees
- Entry/Admission - India Gate
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Amber Fort Palace
- Entry/Admission - Brahma Temple
Arrival in Delhi
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Dress code is formal
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.