- 10 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Delhi is a good combination of Heritage and Modern so Delhi Day Tour give you opportunity to explore the mix of Heritage and the modern day. In Hindi we call ‘Dilli’ is the capital of India is the most visited tourist destination of the country. 10 times this city was built, destroyed and then rebuilt here. Interestingly, a number of Delhi's rulers played a dual role, first as destroyers and then as creators. Ruled by many great dynasties and empires, this imperial city has been the epicenter of political, cultural, social, and religious, evolution. Delhi reflects a picture rich with architecture, culture, and religion. You can dive deep into history, monuments, galleries, museums, gardens and exotic shows.. Delhi is a major commercial hub is dotted with countless tourist attractions and places of interests. This is a private tour.
+ Free Wi-Fi
+ Private Car
+ Private Driver
+ All Toll Tax and Parking
+ Local Tour Guide
+ 4 Hours for Shopping
+ Hotel Pick-up and Drop off
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Private Driver
- Local City Tour Guide
- Parking Fees
- Monuments Entry Fees
- Meals, Food, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Traveler pickup is offered
Airport, Hotels in Delhi NCR
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Connaught Place, New Delhi, Delhi 110001, India
SHOPING IN DELHI
After sightseeing tour you have time to shopping in new Delhi. Here are many handicrafts showroom and very old bazaars, you find everything there like Fabrice, Crafts, Jewellery, Carpets, Clothes, Spice and much more.
Duration: 3 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Sightseeing tour can be booked on any particular day all year. Small group size (Maximum 10) Explore maximum number of monuments. Assistance of English speaking guide and other language guide on demand. (you have to pay extra if you demand other language guide than English ) Enjoy a traditional lunch . 1 Hours ride on a traditional Rickshaw tour in Old Delhi Chandni chowk Tours Duration is 10 - 11 hours
- Services not included
- Tips, telephone bills, Meals unless specified. Entrances tickets to Monuments Movie/video camera fee at monuments. Medical and baggage insurance. All other services which is not specified.
- TOUR ITINERARY
- 11 to12 Hours) 7:30 am Our Driver and guide will pick up you from your pick up point. Time: From (8 A.M. to 1:30 P.M)
- Jama Masjid
- Jama Masjid of Delhi is the largest mosque in India. The Jama Masjid is located in the old city. It stands in front of the Red Fort across the road. It projects beautifully into the Old-Delhi skyline. It was built between 1644 and 1658. Rickshaw Tour in Chandni Chowk.
- Red Fort
- close on Monday) : This grand fort built during the Mughal emperor Shah Jahan's reign, this majestic building made of red sandstone is the location from where the Prime Minister of India addresses the nation every Independence Day. The Diwan-e-khas, and Diwan-e-am, the weaponry museum and the sound and light show are all worth seeing at the Red Fort.
- Raj Ghat
- The memorial of the Father of Nation,(Mahatma Gandhi) Raj Ghat is located a midst a lush garden.The last utterance of Gandhi “Hey Ram’’ is inscribed on his cenotaph in golden letters. There are two Gandhi museums in the premises namely Gandhi Memorial Museum and Gandhi Smriti Museum. Some more place here if you like to spend more time here like Vijay Ghat, Delhi is the memorial of India’s second Prime Minister,Lal Bahadur Shastri. He was a great freedom fighter who was associated with the likes of Mahatma Gandhi and Jawaharlal Nehru. And Shanti Van,Shakti sthal
- India Gate
- Situated on Rajpath, in the center of Delhi, this 42-meter high arch, was designed by Edwin Lutyens, in memory of the Indian soldiers who sacrificed their lives during the first World War. Their names can be seen inscribed on the arch. The Amar Jawan Jyoti, an eternal flame, burns in memory of the unknown soldier, beneath the shelter of the arch, which is surrounded by green lawns, fountains and water bodies - an evergreen picnic zone in the heart of central Delhi. DRIVE PAST:-Parliament House and President House
- Parliament House
- The Parliament House of India is located in the north western side of the Vijay Chowk in the vicinity of the secretariat buildings. The parliament house marks governance of the world's largest democracy. The Parliament House of India has a central hall topped with a domed structure and three semi circular chambers. These chambers were initially assigned to house the council of state,legislative assembly and the chamber of princes.
- President House
- Rashtrapati Bhawan was formerly known as 'Viceroy's House' and was occupied by the Governor-General of India, until independence. Also known as President's House,the building holds a prominent position in New Delhi. It has 340 decorated rooms and a floor area of 200,000 square feet. Designed by the British architect, Sir Edwin Lutyens, this classical building uses colors and detail speculiar to Indian architecture. It was completed by 1929 and was officially inaugurated in 1931. Lunch Time: From (01:30 P.M to 02:30 P.M) at Local traditional place Time: From (02:30 P.M to 06:30 P.M)
- Humayun’s Tomb
- The mughals brought with them a love for gardens, fountains and water. The first mature example of Mughal architecture in India, Humayun's Tomb was built by the emperor's grieving widow, Haji Begum,in 1565 AD. Constructed with red sandstone and ornamented marks the beginning of a new tradition of ornate style which culminated in the Taj Mahal of Agra. Designed by the Persian architect, Mirza Ghyas,Humayun's Tomb shows a marked shift from the Persian tradition of using colored tiles for ornamentation. Located in the midst of a large square garden, screened by high walls, with gateways to the south and west, the tomb is a square tower surmounted by a magnificent marble dome. The dome stands 140 feet from the base of the terrace and is topped with a copper pinnacle. Lotus Temple : (close on Monday) : Lotus Temple is one of the most incredible architectures of the Bahai faith. It is situated at Kalkaji, a place close to New Delhi. The temple has been constructed to resemble a lotus flower. The huge lotus flower has been made out of marble, dolomite, cement, and sand. The temple does not impose restrictions on any visitor and has been thrown open to people of all religions.
- Qutub Minar
- Built during the reign of Sultan Qutub-ud-din Aibak in 1199 A.D., this 72.5 m high pillar is a symbol of the Delhi Sultanate. Near it can be seen the ruins of Kila Ri Pithora, the fort of Prithviraj Chauhan, and an amazing iron pillar from Gupta times which has not yet rusted. The Lotus Temple : located in New Delhi, India, is a Bahai House of Worship completed in 1986. Notable for its flower like shape, it serves as the Mother Temple of the Indian subcontinent and has become a prominent attraction in the city. The Lotus Temple has won numerous architectural award sand been featured in hundreds of newspaper and magazine articles.
- DRIVE PAST
- Laxmi Narayan Temple, diplomatic area.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.