- 10 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Travel from Delhi to Agra on a private full-day tour that visits two UNESCO World Heritage Sites: the
Taj Mahal and
Agra Fort. Ride in a comfortable
air-conditioned vehicle to Agra, then tour the two sites with a guide who shares commentary about the history of India and the Mughal emperors.
- Fuel surcharge
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities to guide and driver.
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick all travellers from there desired location in Delhi
Returns to original departure point or Delhi Airport
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Agra 282001 India
The Taj Mahal is an ivory-white marble mausoleum on the south bank of the Yamuna river in the Indian city of Agra. It was commissioned in 1632 by the Mughal emperor, Shah Jahan, to house the tomb of his favourite wife, Mumtaz Mahal. It also houses the tomb of Shah Jahan, the builder.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
Agra Fort is a historical fort in the city of Agra in India. It was the main residence of the emperors of the Mughal Dynasty until 1638, when the capital was shifted from Agra to Delhi. Before capture by the British, the last Indian rulers to have occupied it were the Marathas.
Duration: 45 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required.
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.