- 7 to 9 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Early morning you will be picked up from your hotel (pre-booked by you) for visit of wonderful Taj Mahal by sunrise. Later back to your hotel and after breakfast visit Agra Fort and continue to drive to Delhi airport or Delhi hotel (pre-booked by you).
- Transport by private vehicle
- Professional Guide
- Pick up from Agra and drop to Delhi airport
- Fuel, Toll, parking and all taxes.
- Food and drinks
- Entrance ticket to monuments
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India
0515 am (summer - March to September) 0600 am (winter - October to February)
I.G.I. Airport Terminal 2, Delhi, 110037, India
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
Taj Mahal - one of the Seven Wonders of the World surely the most extravagant expression of love ever created. 20,000 men labored for over 17 years to build this memorial to Shah Jahan's beloved wife.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
Agra Fort - Red Fort - the rusty and majestic red-sandstone fort of Agra stands on the banks of the river Yamuna and the construction was started by Emperor Akbar in 1566. At the Diwan-I-Am (hall of public audience), a colonnaded hall of red-sandstone with a throne alcove of inlaid marble at the back, the Emperor heard public petitions. At the Diwan-I-Khas (hall of private audience) where marble pavilions with floral inlays lend an ethereal ambiance, the Emperor sat on his gem-studded Peacock Throne and met foreign ambassadors and rulers of friendly kingdoms.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.