- 3 days (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
This is a 3 days Golden Triangle Tour from Delhi. You will see some of the most famous attractions of Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur including the magnificent Taj Mahal. The Tour package is specially designed for those travellers who want "A Short Trip" to Agra and Jaipur from Delhi.
• Enjoy the services of a private driver and professional Tour Guides.
• Visit one of the seven wonders of the world, The Great “Taj Mahal”.
• Stay overnight in Agra and Jaipur and enjoy breakfast in the morning.
- 2x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- Meeting/Assistance by our representative/driver
- Transfers/Sightseeing by air-conditioned car
- Hotels in Agra and Jaipur (twin-sharing)
- 3/4/5 Star Hotel accommodations
- Professional Tour Guides
- Packaged drinking water (cold and unlimited)
- Wifi in the car
- Monument Entrances/ Camera fee
- Anything that is not included in the tour cost
- Entry/Admission - Qutub Minar
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Amber Fort
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel/Airport/Railway Station/or your desired location in Delhi/Gurgaon/Noida
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Day 1: Delhi - Agra
Stop At: Qutub Minar, Qutb Minar, Mehrauli, New Delhi 110030 India
At 8 AM, Or your given time Pick you up from your Hotel/Airport/or your desired place in Delhi. Meet your guide then Start your tour today with the visit to Old Delhi to see Jama Masjid and then a unique glance at local life by an exploration to the bustling local bazaar of Chandni Chowk on a Rickshaw Ride.
After that, drive along with the city landmarks of Red Fort, President's House, Parliament House & Government Secretariat Buildings and stop for photo opportunity there. Later visit Qutub Minar (UNESCO World Heritage Site), followed by a drive to Agra (3-4 Hours) via Expressway. Arrive Agra, check in to your hotel.
Duration: 8 hours
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Overnight in Agra
Day 2: Agra - Jaipur
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Agra 282001 India
At 545 AM, our Driver and Tour Guide will drive you to visit Taj Mahal at sunrise. Taj mahal Looks amazing during the sunrise that's why it's highly recommended. Later come back to the hotel for breakfast, then check out of your hotel, and visit Agra Fort (UNESCO World Heritage Site), then drive to Jaipur (6-7 hours). Enroute visit Fatehpur Sikri (an abandoned town). Arrive Jaipur, check in to your hotel.
Overnight in Jaipur.
Duration: 10 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight in Jaipur
Day 3: Jaipur - Delhi
Stop At: Amber Fort, Devisinghpura, Amer, Jaipur 302001 India
At 8 AM, after breakfast, check out of your hotel. Our Driver and Tour Guide will pick you up from your hotel. Your Jaipur sightseeing begins. The morning journey starts with an ascent to the entrance of Hillside Amer Fort. Later visit City Palace & Museum (a royal palace with seven storeys) as well as Jantar Mantar (the stone observatory attracted by the mathematician as well as astronomers of the whole world).
Later visit Hawa Mahal and Jal Mahal which are popular all over the world for its magnificent architecture, where you can stop for a photo opportunity. After your tour, drive to Jaipur Airport for your onward flight to your destination. Your tour ends with sweet memories of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur.
Duration: 9 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.