- 4 days (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Get personalised attention and revel in a versatile itinerary on this 3-day tour to Jaipur, Agra, and Delhi, referred to as the Golden Triangle. Let an ardent guide show you the highlights and landmarks of every town, together with the Taj Mahal and city Fort in city, the Amber Fort, Maharajah's town Palace, Observatory (Jantar Mantar), Jal Mahal (Water Palace) and Hawa Mahal (Palace of Winds) in Jaipur, the Qutub Minar, Humayun's spot, Bahai Temple (Lotus Temple), President's House and also the Parliament House in metropolis. 2 nights accommodations at a 5-star or 4-star building depend upon that choice you select, personal native guides, personal transportation, entrance fees, drinking water and breakfast every day enclosed.
• Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
• Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
• Vegetarian meal option available
• Vegetarian meal option available
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Breakfast in hotel of stay
- Private driver with air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional private tour guides for all excursions
- Bottled water
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Camera fees at monuments
- Elephant/Jeep ride at Amber Fort in Jaipur
- Items of personal nature like phone calls, table drinks, etc.
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
- Lunch and dinner
The New Delhi Airport, Railway Station, your New Delhi or Gurgaon Hotel or other desired drop-off location in New Delhi or Gurgaon around 7:00pm Please contact the local tour operator after confirmation to choose your desired drop-off location
DAY 01: ARRIVAL IN DELHI TO AGRA
1st day after Arrive we will meet during 4 Days Golden Triangle Tour in Delhi. Then you will go to Agra, After reaching Agra And check In Hotel. Afternoon visits the wonderful Taj Mahal – one of the Seven Wonders of the World definitely the most extravagant look of love ever created. , We will go Also visit the Red fort – the rusty and majestic red- sandstone fort of Agra stands on the banks of the river Yamuna and the assembly was started by Emperor Akbar in 1566 Then. you will stay at Agra Hotel. Check-In at the Hotel. Overnight in hotel During Golden Triangle Tour.
DAY 02: AGRA To JAIPUR
2nd day After a leisurely breakfast, Then we will Drive to Jaipur on the way visiting Fatehpur Sikri-a absolutely preserved red sandstone ghost town which was the estranged capital of Mughal emperor Akbar, built in 1569 and isolated when its water supply failed. Arrive Jaipur & relocate to the hotel. After that, we will visit the City Palace, Jantar Mantar observatory, where time has been exactly measured since the 17th century & Palace of Winds also recognized as Hawa Mahal. Overnight stay in the hotel While 4 Days Golden Triangle Tour.
The Golden Triangle Tour India
4 Days Golden Triangle Tour
DAY 03: JAIPUR To DELHI
3rd day After having breakfast, Visit the majestic Amber Fort. Ride up on Elephants to reach the past capital of the royals set beside the background of the forested hills. Later come back to Delhi. After reaching Delhi You can have dinner and stay overnight while 4 Days Golden Triangle Tour.
DAY 04: DEPARTURE
In the last day, you can check out from the hotel and go on for going to places of interest tour of New Delhi where complicated buildings remember the days when India was the Jewel in the crown of the British kingdom. Visit the 11th century Qutab Minar, India Gate and the grand government buildings, Also visit the President’s House, Red fort, Mahatama Gandhi Memorial, Laxmi Narayan temple popularly known as Birla Temple. After enjoying the sightseeing Later transfer to airport for onward flight.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Taj Mahal sunrise visit is subject to weather conditions
- Infant meals not included
- Dress code is smart casual
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.