- 14 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Travel with a private guide to Jaipur by train to spend a whole day sightseeing. Skip the traffic and make good time by railway, then arrive in the "Pink City" to visit all the highlights in the company of your dedicated guide, who provides navigation expertise and engaging commentary. Attractions visited include the Water Palace, the City Palace, the Amber Fort, and Hawa Mahal.
• Round-trip train tickets in a seated, air-conditioned car.
• All transfers between attractions provided.
• Tick off Jaipur attractions with ease, even in limited time, on a day trip
• Stay cool in the air-conditioned comfort of a private vehicle
• Benefit from the in-depth knowledge of a guide as you visit UNESCO World Heritage sites
- All transfers/sightseeing by air-conditioned private vehicle
- Professional tour guide
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup/drop-off
- Private English-speaking guide
- Monument Entrance fees
- Buffet Lunch
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup from your hotel or anywhere in Delhi at 5am and transfer to New Delhi Train Station where you will board your super fast deluxe train to Jaipur.
Your Superfast deluxe train departs at 6am from New Delhi Train Station (Breakfast will be served on board) and you will enjoy 4 hrs 30 minutes the countryside views on the way to Jaipur.
Arrival at 10:30am Jaipur Train Station, you will be met by your representative/driver holding a sign with your name on it at the main exit gate on Jaipur train station.
After arrive board your private vehicle, you will be transferred for Jaipur Sightseeing. First we visit Amber Fort situated on a ridge just outside Jaipur City. The image of the Amber Fort is beautifully reflected in the lake below.
On the way back to city Jaipur you will make a photo tour stop of Jal Mahal the rajput style "Water Palace" which sits in the center of the Man Sarobar lake. The lake is often dry in the summer but winter monsoons frequently turn it into a beautiful lake filled with water hyacinths.
Lunch Break, Lunch will be provided at an air-conditioned restaurant.
We stop for second photo tour stop of Hawa Mahal or Palace of the Winds built in 1799 A.D. This five-storied building along the main street of the old city is a pink sandstone masterpiece with semi-octagonal and delicately honeycombed windows.
After photo tour we visit the City Palace located in the heart of the old city which is the royal residence of the erstwhile King of Jaipur. Built using a blend of Rajasthani and Mughal styles, you will note the palace's carved arches and intricately crafted columns.
Finally we visit Observatory, a UNESCO World Heritage site which is the most significant, most comprehensive and the best preserved of India's historic observatories.
If time permit in evening shopping tour in Jaipur. You will encounter some of the most popular items such as precious gemstones, silver jewelry, bangles, clothing, blue pottery textiles and much more.
After a memorable day, you will transfer to Jaipur Train Station. The train will depart at 5:50pm and you will enjoy dinner on board.
Train arrive New Delhi Train Station at 10:40pm where you will be met by your representative/driver. You will be transferred to your hotel or anywhere in Delhi
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Dress code is formal
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.