- 2 days (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
See the best of India on this 2-day private tour of Jaipur from Delhi. Get an up-close look at extravagant 18th-century architecture, historic forts, temples and palatial complexes. Learn about the early maharajas and the differences between Hindu-Rajput and Islamic-Mughal architecture from your guide as you tour Amber Fort and Jal Mahal. Private transportation, overnight accommodation and an English-speaking guide are included.
• 2-day tour of Jaipur's grand temples from Delhi with your own private guide.
• Explore India's world-renowned grand temples and palatial complexes.
• Be mesmerized by the marble exterior of the Lakshmi Narayan Temple illuminated at night.
• See the Jal Mahal reflected on Man Sagar Lake.
• Tour the Amber Fort, a Rajput-style fortress on a hill overlooking Maota Lake.
• Hotel/airport pickup and drop-off and transportation to and from site locations included.
- 1x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- All Transfers/Sightseeing’s by air conditioned private vehicle
- Hotel/Railway Station/Airport pickup and drop-off from & to Delhi
- Services of English Speaking Professional private tour guide
- 1 Night Accommodation in 4 Star Category Hotel with Breakfast.
- Monuments Entrance Fees
- Hard Drinks
- Lunch & Dinner
- Tips & Gratuties (Optional)
- Any other items which is not mentioned in Inclusions
- Entry/Admission - Laxmi Narayan Temple
- Entry/Admission - Hawa Mahal - Palace of Wind
Day 1: Delhi – Jaipur (L, D)
Stop At: Laxmi Narayan Temple, Jaipur 302028 India
After pickup in Delhi by your guide, drive four hours (approx.) to Jaipur, the vibrant capital of Rajasthan, also known as India’s ‘Pink City’ because of its buildings painted a terra-cotta pink color. First, see Jal Mahal, an architectural beauty located in the middle of Man Sagar Lake. Admire how the red-sandstone palace seems to be floating in the middle of the lake, a testimony to the ambitious nature of early Indian architecture.
Transfer back to the hotel and enjoy lunch here. Spend the rest of the afternoon either relaxing and taking advantage of the facilities in the hotel or see the interesting pink buildings of Jaipur on your own.
In the evening, meet your guide at your hotel at a predetermined time and drive to Birla Temple (Lakshmi Narayan Temple), a Hindu temple dedicated to the god Vishnu (Narayan) and the goddess of wealth, Lakshmi. Walk around the temple with your guide and admire the white marble exterior brightly illuminated against the night sky. Inside, see shrines of Hindu gods and goddesses and panels decorated with paintings of mythological events.
Overnight in 4 Star Hotel in Jiapur
Duration: 12 hours
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Overnight in 4 Star Hotel in Jiapur
Day 2: Jaipur – Delhi (B)
Stop At: Hawa Mahal - Palace of Wind, Hawa Mahal Tripolia Bazaar Road Badi Choupad, Jaipur 302002 India
After breakfast, check out of the hotel and relax on the drive to the Amber Fort, a Rajput-style fortress situated atop a hill overlooking Maota Lake. The palatial complex was built with red sandstone and marble and is divided into four main sections, which you will tour with your guide. You will find it hard to take your eyes off of the ornate decorations consisting of paintings, carvings and murals.
Then, drive to Hawa Mahal, a palace built in the form of the crown of the Hindu god Krishna. See the careful intermingling of Hindu-Rajput architecture on its domed canopies and Islamic-Mughal architecture on its arches featuring delicate metalwork patterns.
You will then be taken to the heart of Jaipur to visit City Palace, a palace complex with impressive gardens and historical buildings, including the Chandra Mahal and Mubarak Mahal. See the fusion of Rajput and Mughal architecture with European detail. Visit the museum in Chandra Mahal with your guide to see its rich collection of royal costumes and Rajput weapons.
After, relax on your journey back to Delhi and arrive around nighttime.
Duration: 12 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- for 1 to 2 people, three-seater sedan (Toyota Etios Or Similar)
- for 3 to 4 people, six-seater wagon (Toyota Innova Or Similar)
- for 5 to 10 people, ten-seater van (Tempo Traveller)
- Dress code is smart casual
- Dress code is formal
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.