- 2 days (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Embark on this 2-days tour of Agra city. Start anytime between 7am-12Noon from your centrally located hotel in Delhi or Airport or Bus terminal etc with one of our friendly driver. Feel relaxed and comfortable throughout the journey in air-conditioned private vehicle. Visit the massive Agra Fort and the Baby Taj. A dawn or dusk visit to the fabled Taj Mahal to witness the magical effects caused by the reflections of the changing colors of the rising or dying Sun on this brilliant white marble building.
- Visit the Taj Mahal at Sunset the day you arrive or Sunrise the next day morning
- Discover the massive Agra Fort
- A visit to Fatehpursikri - known as the Ghost Town
- Round trip with a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Witness the reflection of rising or dying sun Taj Mahal at Sunset or Sunrise . Enjoy an excursion to the magnificent Fatehpur Sikri, also known as the Ghost Town.
- Overnight accommodation
- Fuel surcharge
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
- Food and drinks
You can be dropped off either at the same location from where you were picked up or any other location as as per your own choice within Delhi NCR
Start this flexible tour from your centrally located hotel, Airport, Bus terminal etc between 7am-12Noon
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Immerse yourself in the history and culture of India's popular tour of Taj Mahal. From Delhi travel by a private air-conditioned vehicle. Admire the beauty of Taj Mahal followed by a visit the magnificent Agra fort and many legacies of Mughal Empire including the ghost town Fatehpursikri. Discover the local bazaars before heading back to Delhi. Enjoy the personalized service of your own guide as your senses are overloaded on this journey of discovery.
Day 1: Delhi to Agra
Start your trip anytime between 7am-12Noon, we will drive to Agra along India’s one of the finest freeways. Upon arrival check into the hotel and fresh n up.
After a brief rest & relaxation, we ride to the massive Agra Fort. The elegant buildings inside reflect an interesting synthesis of Hindu and Central Asian architectural styles, built by Emperor Akbar, the maze of the courtyards, mosques & private chambers of the fort echo the story of the Mughal Empire.
Evening, we will visit to Mehtab Bagh. The Moonlight Garden was an extension of the Taj Mahal Garden - on the other side of the river. In 1652 Aurangzeb wrote to his father telling of a visit to 'the blessed tomb' and commenting that 'the Mahtab Garden was completely inundated and has lost its charm, but soon it will regain its verdancy. The octagonal pool and the pavilion around it are in splendid condition.' The Mahtab Bagh was lost under the mud but re-excavated in the 1990s. Originally, the garden was planted with fragrant flowers and used in the cool of the night as a place from which to view the Taj Mahal reflected in the octagonal pool and in the river. Drive back to hotel for an overnight stay (3* Hotel).
Note: Taj Mahal remains closed for visitors on every FRIDAY
Day 02: Agra to Delhi
A Sunrise visit to the fabled Taj Mahal to witness the magical effects caused by the reflections of the changing colors of the rising Sun on this brilliant white marble building. Later we return back to our hotel for breakfast. After breakfast, we will drive to Fatehpursikri - also known as the Ghost Town.
Post lunch, sit back to relax and enjoy the return journey back to Delhi.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.