- 14 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Travel to Agra in air-conditioned comfort to visit one of the world's most iconic monuments. The Taj Mahal is probably the best known monument to love that was ever built. Travel to Agra in air-conditioned Car comfort to visit one of the world's most iconic monuments.
- Professional English-speaking guide
- All transfer and sightseeing by private Air-Conditioned Car.
- Hotel/airport pickup and drop-off
- Mineral water
- All Parking, Toll Tax, Road Tax, Driver & Fuel.
- Any Tipping to Driver or Guide.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in the “TOUR COST INCLUDES
- Monument Entrance fees
Traveler pickup is offered
Begin your full day Taj Mahal and Agra Fort tour with a pick-up from your hotel in the Delhi NCR area or the airport starting any time between 4.00 and 10.00 am, to depart to Agra city via the expressway.
Meet your private guide when you arrive in Agra city and proceed to the Taj Mahal, which was built in the 17th century by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan as a memorial for his beloved wife Mumtaz. After touring the Taj Mahal, head to the nearby Agra Fort, built in 1565 A.D. and another majestic creation of the Mughal Emperor Akbar.
Begin the drive back to your hotel in Delhi after enjoying a lunch in Agra, for which your guide can give you an overview and suggestions for the best restaurants in the city.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No strict dress code is enforced at tour sites. However, please be advised to dress accordingly for places of worship; shorts or sleeveless tops are not recommended.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.