- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
This trip is the best way to explore Old and New Delhi in one day. Getting into the narrow lanes of Old Delhi to visit the iconic India gate, from the Step Well to the iconic Qutub Minar. This trip got everything to get the perfect essence of Delhi
- Bottled water
- Rickshaw Ride in Old Delhi
- Professional guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Monument Entrance Fee
- Camera Fee at Jama Maszid
- Tips and Gratitude
Pick-up from your Hotel within Delhi
Start your day from Old Delhi and visit to largest mosque of India, Jama Maszid, and then get lost in the colorful bazaars of Old Delhi, through Kinari Bazaar and Parathen Wali Gali "Street of the stuffed bread", Naughara "nine Havelis" get the rickshaw to Khari Baoli the largest spice market of south-east Asia. In New Delhi visit the iconic Step Well Ugrasen Ki Baoli and visit to Gurudwara Bangla Sahib, visit the Langar, the community kitchen where they prepare the meal for thousands of peoples everyday, and visit to the Qutub Minar or Humayuns Tomb either of UNESCO World Heritage Sight.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.