- 5 to 7 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Travel around on a colonial style bike on this full-day private tour from Yogyakarta. This is a great way to immerse yourself into the peaceful atmosphere inside a typical Indonesian village, while being surrounded by rice fields and the homes of locals.
This private experience on an antique bicycle will be guided by a local and is for you and your group to get to know more about the Indonesian culture of a rural area.
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- Lunch included
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Instant Confirmation
- Lunch and snacks
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of bicycle and helmet
- Private bike tour
- Entry/Admission - Sentolo
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up and drop off available only in Yogyakarta area including Yogyakarta airport.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sentolo, Kulon Progo Regency, Special Region of Yogyakarta, Indonesia
Cycling through village and ricefields.
Duration: 4 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wear comfortable clothing, sunscreen, hat and good walking shoes or sandals
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.