- 4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Visit to the north part of Yogyakarta, then go to Purawisata. having Indonesian Dinner and enjoy the beautiful dance called Ramayana Dance.The dance tells about love story of Rama and Sita, anyhow it also tells about goodness and evil.
- Pickup and drop-off service from major hotels in Yogyakarta area.
- Surcharge applicable for hotels in other areas
- Services off an English Speaking Licensed Guide
- Sightseeing as Per itinerary
- Goods and service tax
- Fuel surcharge
- Entry/Admission - Ramayana Ballet Purawisata
- Tips to the guide and driver (optional)
- Meals / beverage
- Personal expenses
Return to original departure point
Visit: Ramayana Ballet Purawisata, Jl. Brigjen Katamso Mergangsan, Keparakan, 55152 Indonesia
First, we will have Indonesian buffet dinner. After that we will enjoy the beautiful dance called Ramayana dance. The dance tells about love story between Rama and Sita, anyhow it tells also about goodness and evil.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour operates with minimum 2 passengers booking
- In the rare event of lack of availability due to special events an alternative day or service may be advised
- Amendments are upon availability and may require supplements fee
- Hotels pick up from outside of city center is upon availability and may require supplements fee
- Full cancellation applies in the events of No Show
- Mon-Fri :0800 – 1700hrs à Sat/Sun/Public Holidays:0800-1700hrs; Telp.+62 361 23782
- Out of office number (Emergency call) : Telp. +62 81 238 14202
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.